立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合辅导 (3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
C.C. abbr. secondary email address; copy of a document, message, or email that is sent to a third party
- a+ z# d) s5 l, RC.C.O.abbr. person who is responsible for ensuring that a company and its employees are in compliance with government regulations and internal policies
  U% n# _* e1 w5 bC.E.O.abbr. head manager of a corporation, company or large organization' R  a) b6 U; j# T2 u
C.F.O.abbr. treasurer; person who is responsible for all financial aspects of a company
, ]$ @5 H' y3 w, k& [, k4 c! [  c0 d9 ]C.O.D.abbr. cash payment to be made upon receipt of products or goods
: k& i& ]6 g9 U5 L! sC.O.O. abbr. head manager of a company or large organization
9 q1 j9 f$ Q3 VC.S.O. abbr. top executive rank; person who is responsible for the security of a company's communications and business systems' s- j. B& ~& M, f4 O6 ^
C.T.O.abbr. top executive rank; person who is responsible for research and development and possibly for new product plans
' ~3 o9 [0 Y8 MC.V.abbr. resume; chronological description of one's employment and educational history; biography
: f- o+ L- G/ @+ v7 Scab n. taxi; carriage; driver's compartment; extension for compressed files that are used by Microsoft Windows installation (set-up) programs' }# A# @! D7 O5 R8 {, Y2 P" I
cabinet n. small room; piece of office furniture; office; group of ministers; part of a government6 A1 @+ z! m9 o8 d0 {! R
calculate v. to estimate; to compute (to add, to subtract, to divide etc.); to depend upon
& f& }7 ?6 N! a9 M" tcalculator n. small machine that makes computations
$ A4 @7 q4 p, I# Qcalendar n. chart showing the months of a year (including days and weeks); schedule; timetable
6 ?. L% ?$ X2 v1 T; acalendar v. to write down in a timetable; to register0 G6 Y6 x# R% A+ B8 f5 j
campaign n. series of activities organized to accomplish a goal such as in an advertising campaign
% S6 ]6 k2 i' ]! C- ncampaign v. to conduct a series of activities organized to accomplish a goal+ ~! q, }% r/ ~8 D
cancel v. to call off; to repeal; to revoke; to annul; to terminate; to stop
, r- {/ X4 Y8 w* Y& Ncancellation n. nullification; termination; revocation( B  @: r% ?3 D) Q5 o
candid adj. honest; straightforward; open; frank
: ]: Y; @. V0 L! d5 ~. }candidate n. applicant; nominee; examinee
/ ~' e  z; w% C  F( e% B% g; Jcanvass n. examination; careful inspection; debate& ^7 C& n5 h6 o) i0 @- \
canvass v. to examine; to debate; to scrutinize; to solicit votes or opinions
" {& u/ N+ U0 z3 Ycapability n. ability; skill; trait; characteristic; quality; feature% Y+ ?% g4 h# t. w
capable adj. skilled; able; proficient; adept/ O  p, j; X  P7 n
capacity n. volume which can be contained or received; function; role; feature; potential
3 n8 V& C  Y5 E6 d+ g3 D. u* Ecapital adj. main; major; chief; principal
/ e0 M& z  v7 t$ k( C: scapital n. property; financial means; assets; property; main city of a country of region (city where national or regional government is located, i.e.: London is the capital of the UK). @/ b) t7 s% C" r' ?
capitalization n. process of turning money into profit+ H5 N  u$ n! r5 \( p) b4 e4 K* n
capitalize v. to turn into money; to turn profit; to finance; to provide with capital; to write a word in capital (big) letters
0 _% g, ~& I8 o* B6 pcapsize v. to overturn or cause to overturn
& H$ N5 }  f! ?2 M2 |capture v. to copy; to photograph; to snapshot
, v- n- Y6 @8 ]career n. profession; development; progress; gradual growth
6 `4 ?) n% F* |+ X# [; h5 Ucargo n. freight; luggage; baggage; load
4 t% q+ n* a: g+ g- `carpenter n. a person who makes things out of wood such as furniture; `$ _" L6 z2 C( y) Q$ u' f
carpet n. rug; fabric floor covering
3 E  c0 j  ^# L% }carpet v. to cover or to furnish with textile materials; to reprimand; to scold
) r* L5 E( g, L1 R1 [, |carriage n. coach; buggy; railroad car; transportation; manner of carrying oneself
* Z  C& o+ ^7 K# zcarrier n. person or company that ships things; aircraft carrier; shipping company; truck
0 z- a  Z& J- q+ m. b$ gcarry out v. to put into practice; to accomplish; to perform; to conduct
# ^: w, q! N" O/ g1 }* E* [9 ^, Acarry v. to transport; to continue; to bear
7 R; l2 {) i4 ]: `8 ?cart n. car; wagon; coach; carriage; trolley
; }6 J8 x( h: I6 E" Acart v. to drag or to carry by force; to carry or to convey in a cart  @3 S7 `! R1 \! T$ k
case n. occasion; instance; situation; matter; container; bag: C, G0 h% h2 Q& |6 ], F
cash n. money in the form of coins and bank notes$ F' d. B6 C. k7 J, \
cash reserves n. bank deposits that are available on a short-term basis; treasury bills
3 G% [2 z9 U8 Q4 V% ^cash v. to exchange a check (or another money order) for coins and bank notes; to redeem
2 x" s: [$ A$ a8 T$ W9 qcast n. throw; team of actors; squint (of the eye)
5 p7 i- t+ x8 r  N% _& B; @% rcast v. to throw; to project; to form; to shape; to mold; to choose actors, singers or entertainers (for a play, movie, show, music project, etc.)5 e% }8 {" z/ t
catalog n. itemized list (the items on the list are usually described); index; directory& E9 I, T3 e9 R  Q% x  T, O% g% M

5 ]1 C& u4 c% j' ocatalog v. to make an itemized list; to index; to classify
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:12 , Processed in 0.281719 second(s), 21 queries .