立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 68|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合辅导资料(13)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
obesity n. the condition of being obese; increased body weight caused by excessive accumulation of fat
6 f/ r. f6 B7 _) D3 Uobjection n. opposition; appeal; denial; protest" {4 C! R5 X% b) a5 o8 E
objective adj. impartial; unbiased; existing outside of the mind; relating to or characteristic of a direct object (Grammar); expressing or dealing with facts2 _8 l( h  L% W, ?
objective n. aim; purpose, goal; objective case (Grammar)
$ G* ~2 l* s6 p. ?obligation n. duty responsibility; indebtedness; agreement$ ]1 c" G* P% ~) b' ^3 |
obligatory adj. binding; compelling; must be done; necessary
2 q: Z1 e" s0 J/ u4 v' noblivious adj. lacking all memory; forgetful; lacking conscious awareness; unmindful& k  ]2 _8 p8 z6 U3 `3 W( r, b* D
observe v. to watch; to study; to monitor; to supervise; to discern; to keep; to honor; to fulfill religious commandments; to follow; to abide by; to remark; to comment' |: h/ W9 Q0 [# j) R5 n
obsolete adj. ancient; archaic; no longer in use; outdated; disappearing; useless- j6 K% [8 @9 b/ w- A& i: X% w
obtain v. to acquire; to come by; to procure; to secure; to earn; to achieve
4 _  u! Z* z' A, S  L8 ?obviate v. to anticipate and dispose of effectively; render unnecessary# Y+ N+ c. D* d! p
obvious adj. clear; unmistakable; apparent; evident; plain- v: t0 O/ [# g6 l
obviously adv. clearly; unmistakably; plainly; apparently
4 ?. R# d0 Q: Q- x5 Xoccasion n. opportunity; occurrence, event; incident; reason; cause; justification1 Q& `* ~+ J. \* _; A
occupancy n. period of residence; act of taking possession (Law); right of possession
: E$ }, C- s9 n7 C/ f' \occupation n. act of forcefully taking possession of an area; seizure; conquest; possession or settlement of land
. K+ F2 W. y3 p% A3 d, loccupied adj. conquered; seized; filled; taken up; in use (about a bathroom); inhabited; populated; absorbed, engrossed
+ R# A. l& Q. S5 P7 Roccur v. to happen; to take place; to transpire; to come to mind; to suggest itself# f7 u. Q. L1 s. r4 H7 k7 C, o
occurrence n. happening; event; incident2 m0 l" S# ~5 S- U: o( t" ?% q
offence n. attack; (Sports) side that pursues (rather than defends); misdeed; insult; state of being offended; transgression (also offense). t- Z5 V- q* N  J( D
offender n. transgressor; person who breaks the law; one who insults9 z5 W# k/ H7 t
offense n. attack; (Sports) side that pursues (rather than defends); misdeed; insult; state of being offended; transgression (also offence)
. E( b2 r9 f# Boffensive n. attack; act of aggression; position of pursuit or aggression
( |6 [6 [, z( O+ qofficial n. person who holds public position; authority
/ y3 Y4 t3 f$ b6 ]8 u9 U2 d$ q" Loffset n. outcome; compensation; counterbalance; printing method in which a printing plate transfers ink to a blanket which in turn transfers the ink to the paper (the plate does not directly touch the paper)1 L' V9 P4 j! ^! E$ Z
offset v. to compensate; to balance; to print with an offset printing press
' |* Y, ~$ X: y! s7 _4 comission n. deletion; negligence; failure; default! {( r% @" G4 i% f
omit v. to delete; to skip over; to neglect
" [( M/ u' W# |  j4 _4 J: h  ionus n. responsibility; duty; burden; impediment; blame
7 z2 m% V$ u2 i! _operate v. to act; to function; to manage; to use; to activate; to perform surgery
9 R) o/ B9 {: K( ^6 T3 Roperation n. working, performance, handling; venture, undertaking; series of actions, procedure (e.g. mathematical operations); campaign; series of activities to achieve a goal (e.g. military operations); surgery
$ X* h" n/ U! L8 Ooperational adj. working; functional; ready for use
/ Z5 P3 k/ d9 }9 ]operator n. one who activates; worker of a telephone switchboard; worker; operation symbol; character which signifies a logical or mathematical operation between several numbers (Computers), Q! E/ `7 U& C" n, Y' [7 {  ]
opinion n. attitude; outlook; formal judgment or estimation
) h5 d3 V) ^* c0 Mopportune adj. appropriate; fitting; well-timed; timely; proper; expedient
. Q/ _7 B. t/ P, l& Oopportunity n. chance; occasion; favorable time to act- ~; F9 ?; b1 j5 m% o$ U
oppose v. to be in contention or conflict with; to be resistant to; to place opposite in contrast or counterbalance
" O3 s- j0 w1 f) i, |opposite adj. facing, across from; contrary; reverse; different; antithetical
$ x7 b6 J" `, A) k0 J7 Dopposite adv. on or towards an opposite side; contrarily" y. M1 P  a) l9 P4 R$ J
opposite n. contrast; something contrary) [5 i0 k1 G9 ^+ G1 L/ U
oppositeprep. across from; facing! y7 T8 w& U% ]
optimal adj. most favorable or desirable; optimum1 h2 F" [, V" @7 I7 m
option n. choice; alternative; possibility; selection; election
5 o* H) E$ W2 q/ T$ v5 y9 @ordinary adj. regular; common4 L7 V, R6 x; Z' A  N% s8 L
organize v. to arrange; to order; to systematize; to establish; to set up; to unite; to compile; to structure7 g: K) U& c& I3 I/ Z  P
origin n. source; beginning; birth; parentage; nationality$ ^* _( a0 `' \6 q: B5 d: ~( |. N

2 t* d6 r' u; l* roriginal adj. first; primary; innovative; creative; novel
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:49 , Processed in 0.311450 second(s), 21 queries .