立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 121|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合辅导资料(15)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
qualification n. fitness; suitability; act of making suitable; restrictive modification; limitation; diploma or certificate stating one's abilities
) A7 ?  z7 O! j% d. _- zqualify v. to train; to certify; to meet the minimum standards; to limit; to restrict; to attribute a quality or characteristic; to moderate; to modify* C) S+ r3 k  t7 f! O# d( q# H( U2 A
quality adj. excellent; having superior characteristics; fine
( k( a9 v6 I9 D6 v+ k# A. uquality n. degree of excellence; characteristic; attribute; nature; character; excellence
2 ^3 H# ]/ U/ o# yquantity n. amount; extent; measure; degree; large amount; size; magnitude (Mathematics)
+ S1 i9 E4 z- o) nquarantine n. a period of time during which a vehicle, person, or material suspected of carrying a contagious disease is detained at a port of entry under enforced isolation to prevent disease from entering a country; enforced isolation or restriction of free movement imposed to prevent the spread of contagious disease& N9 a, |- i- P
quarantine v. to isolate in or as if in quarantine; to isolate politically or economically
3 O( X/ h2 T" F$ o) d8 @8 Squarter adj. being one fourth; being one forth; having four equal parts
! B" R9 w. C: ?# ^1 \% n  Rquarter n. one fourth; neighborhood; coin worth 25 cents (used in USA and Canada); quadrant; period of three months; place, location; district, region; mercy; clemency
/ q/ I- q, U- D0 o0 T( cquarterly adj. occurring every three months, taking place four times a year
' ]* q) A6 o7 s- y( n! k% A* v# qquarterly adv. four times a year, once every three months
+ e4 N9 `; `2 r7 Wqueue v. to stand in line; to make a row, to form a line (British)
( ]1 F5 U2 v# I. w: Oqueue n. line, file (British); row; braid, plait7 T3 C8 Y/ l% A) X" p
quotation n. act of repeating the words of another person; citation, passage taken from another source; reference; commercial offer; statement of price, offer of a price; price that has been stated or offered
. r- u1 B& o  W: m4 {quote n. citation, passage taken from another source; commercial offer; quotation mark, punctuation mark used to enclose a direct citation' R% T; V1 O. f4 E
quote v. to cite, to repeat the words of another person; to offer as evidence to support a claim; to state a price, to offer a price; to enclose in quotation marks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 20:28 , Processed in 0.201172 second(s), 21 queries .