QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 153|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合辅导资料(16)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
R&Dabbr. department in a company that develops new products
8 G+ h5 Z2 r6 e( F0 jradiate v. to send out rays or waves; to issue or emerge in rays or waves" v+ C4 U# z+ O2 e% v
raise n. increase in salary; wage increase/ d: s# }, C8 `& }! m/ ?
raise v. to elevate; to lift; to excite; to arouse; to cause; to bring about; to grow; to cultivate
! w5 @6 e4 {& C' w* s" P1 }ranches n. farm with large pastureland for raising livestock$ j* {# ?) U2 H: j+ d! g6 f( q! i8 g
randomly adv. accidentally; by chance! o+ N; M3 Q( w; C0 M, j) t: E$ j7 [
range n. mountain chain; meadow; pasture; scope; extent; shooting gallery; field; domain; assortment
$ L3 B5 S5 `4 O6 Z8 E$ _range v. to determine the scope of a target; to extend; to stretch; to vary; to fluctuate within certain boundaries
1 ]( e, f  q: v$ lrank v. to arrange in a line; to arrange in a row; to grade; to classify; to assign a rank
1 b+ V6 p& J/ y; ]6 B- |rarely adv. infrequently; not often; seldom
$ a9 g& Y. q5 B) C4 \rate n. proportion between two things; price, cost; speed, pace; tax, assessment9 |# s3 @& O9 c" o# t6 d5 @
rate v. to assess, to appraise, to determine value; to grade, to classify, to sort1 [; X) f5 N) l# b4 ]
rational adj. logical; reasonable; intelligent; prudent; expressible as a whole number (Mathematics)
5 p" ?8 `; ^, N% c' D" H- m; [: Crazor n. a sharp-edged cutting instrument used especially for shaving the face or other body parts; an electric instrument with vibrating or rotating blades used for shaving
3 U9 Y. O) C, a4 Z2 Jrazor v. to shave, cut, or remove with or as with a razor
: H/ Q& e, g; W' Treadership n. total number of people who subscribe to a particular publication
6 ?; [! _3 k3 Kreadiness n. preparedness; willingness; promptness; quickness( l" L) ~. p% w- s3 D
rear adj. back; hind% V0 d2 ]1 [! X/ X% z" B
rear n. back end; hindmost unit of an army (or fleet, etc.)9 j, @& N; G. J9 Y  R* A
reasonable adj. rational; logical; intelligent; wise; plausible; likely; credible
! \/ I; v3 n$ l2 w$ ?" d+ srebound n. backlash4 O$ i0 w8 W+ \' d3 @
rebound v. to spring back! A( \$ O- t4 [, l
rebuild v. to reconstruct; to erect again
2 ~; J" Q6 Z* m# {) s  U: L1 [recant v. to give up; to renounce; to deny; to disavow; to retract7 t/ O$ Y4 D0 M* d, R1 O- y
recap v. to reclose with a cap; to replace a cap; to put new treads onto a tire; to recapitulate; to summarize; to review with a short summary
/ P( z0 o3 E9 @) h, N. I/ ^. breceipt n. bill of sale; written statement of purchases
, |" G# F4 ]- |4 o" A: S3 D6 z* xreception n. acceptance; event in which guests are formally welcomed by their host; check-in& n; K/ a# B$ j9 i2 ]' {/ M
receptionist n. person who greets visitors or clients on the telephone and upon their arrival- C( f6 ^0 y) t; {
recession n. slow economy, period characterized by a decline in the gross domestic product during two or more consecutive quarters; ebb, decline; withdrawal; act of receding
% X! ~; y4 F7 I0 S" [% Nrecipe n. a set of directions with a list of ingredients for making or preparing something, especially food; a formula for or means to a desired end, j' b, h$ Y9 U& X7 Y- c8 |4 N
recipient n. person who accepts; person who takes or gets  [; B0 g2 L0 h- K% m  D
reclaim v. to demand the return of property; to regain possession; to repossess2 p" i- o% k1 ^
recognition n. acknowledgment; identification
( ~3 e: O' Y' z& _recognizable adj. identifiable; determinable; able to be distinguished; can be recognized% e3 l; O1 u( n' O
recognize v. to identify; to acknowledge; to know; to admit; to acknowledge as true1 K& V+ y$ r* f$ v$ w) F
recommend v. to advocate; to endorse; to speak well of; to advise; to suggest. m: M6 ?( q4 k' P. k
recommendation n. endorsement; approval; letter of reference; suggestion; advice
7 O- {) r6 e( d# Irecompense v. to award compensation to; to award compensation for; make a return for) N& N* r* K% j; c( k9 Z7 g
reconsider v. to contemplate again
4 H/ j* G  W/ S8 m+ F1 Rreconstruct v. to construct again; rebuild; to assemble or build again mentally; re-create; to cause to adopt a new attitude or outlook5 A) v* K" O8 s% E! e0 X/ ]8 T* V. w
recover v. to get well; to get back; to regain; to obtain again" m. f4 q- B' j  C2 f" e
recovery n. recuperation; getting well; return
) e# f4 ]+ _; S. k5 z3 Grecruit n. new member of a group; one who is newly enlisted or drafted into the armed forces
$ m$ ^& Y  u, l" Qrecruit v. to enlist or draft new members (esp. for the armed forces); to gain; to obtain; to procure1 B9 j2 J! D" S0 `
recruitment n. act of enlisting or drafting new members (esp. into the armed forces)& P( z# W& Q; t( ], ^
rectangle n. parallelogram
( ?$ U  y! t$ Krectify v. to fix; to repair; to correct; to calibrate; to adjust
3 x% ?  q# g4 u5 ^$ N: {6 }  ]+ credemption n. the act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed; recovery of something pawned or mortgaged; the payment of an obligation, as a government's payment of the value of its bonds
3 |8 Q5 k) J  E( B6 E  L/ V: H* v8 i
refer v. to send; to direct; to ascribe to; to relate to; to pertain to; to apply to; to call attention to; to allude to
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:44 | 显示全部楼层

托业考试综合辅导资料(16)

</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 08:13 , Processed in 1.964509 second(s), 23 queries .