立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 写作常见50个病句分析(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The artist's work pushes our civilization to a higher level.
- x1 v$ e* q  x; A* C  改进:Artists' work upgrades our civilization.. k# S0 V* X9 Z* M+ k9 e) \
  2. For example, you work in a big factory.+ M4 r& G. |) ~' K
  改进: Suppose you work in a big factory.
% x" `# N: t9 O/ D! P% H+ P  3. You'll find you are fit for business and you can make it your main job.5 \3 G& S1 p$ j& E' A
  改进:You'll find that you are cut out for business and you can make it your career.$ c6 f, n3 k; J2 y
  4. We will own nothing at all if we depend on luck.
$ ~& V+ }* ~/ |8 e4 M  改进: We will get nowhere if we rely on luck.) o9 E9 C" G8 y/ G$ j5 v$ v" R" h8 w
  5. He will get a higher salary to improve his living level.' W$ x5 y) ~  K! ?, q+ u# l
  改进: He will get a higher salary, thus improving his life.
6 S5 j! y# F% u8 i% S7 h+ V1 {  6. Their brain is still very young.& R1 ?  `. I, m2 g- R1 y" ?4 u! R5 F
  改进: They are still immature.
% K5 v  s9 v3 y4 i& ~  7. Dissatisfaction makes people produce desire for better things./ I1 n, K. t6 j: V0 Z
  改进: Dissatisfaction impels people for the better.
6 {# [" k7 E, X$ V; O6 }  8. They can't analyze clearly what is right and what is wrong.6 o3 a. h% f7 q+ \# ~+ i
  改进: They cannot tell right from wrong.: |6 J/ T  E( v& t, K: U
  9. It will help children to form a good habit of dealing with time.
+ b/ u. W2 p7 Z) d+ P( c; v  改进: It will help children learn to make good use of time.; Z7 F& A0 [4 [: u" k4 B! u
  10. Though it is not the best job, it afford to his life.3 Y4 r7 h. G/ g2 K3 u
  改进: Though it is not the best job, a job is a job. He can make ends meet with it.
6 y% ~3 @( G; k+ }* ?6 G; E  11. Since people are always not satisfied with their present situation, they want further development.
) S5 [' v5 _& j6 z- d+ c+ J  改进: Since people are never satisfied with their status quo, they want further development.9 M$ }" f* b" _) N( s! r
  12. The only thing they need to do is to find a job which can easily get big money.; R, ~2 U: \; ^: x& J9 v
  改进: The only thing they need to do is to find a job that can bring them big money.
4 y+ n2 ~( a9 n) R0 ^, u6 c4 n" m/ ^  13. They like an active life but not a peaceful life.
6 A/ ^5 C- j% C2 J" t( S9 Z  改进: They like an active life rather than a peaceful one.$ L0 b9 ?* z" j3 N- X& @! E/ A4 q
  14. Some cigarettes may even cost a larger sum of money.
6 w0 Q+ S* V: |' `4 n& |. Y  改进: Some cigarettes may cost even more.+ J$ i: t5 m4 X" Q
  15. Firstly, dissatisfaction encourages the discovery of new products.; M0 Q8 |, q* J
  改进: Firstly, dissatisfaction encourages the invention of new products.
. }5 |# X5 P# [# U  16. Insgroupsto suit the needs of enteringsintoswork, students must grasp some technical skills.
3 `8 ^  Y4 a. c) P5 Z8 \9 w) \9 s  改进: Insgroupsto meet the needs of future work, students must learn some practical skills.
# Y$ z$ r' R: R  17. It is very necessary more qualified scientists and technicians.; `- p$ I! a6 H- g
  改进: Qualified scientists and technicians are in great demand.
  F; n3 T" T( Z7 a, Z- @2 Q  18. This knowledge will become a part of your body.! X, H/ k7 X' r' c$ D1 p3 K# X: d
  改进: This knowledge will become part of you.4 T) A: J+ W( E  V0 x7 G' v$ F
  19. They cannot think clearly.8 ?# g6 x( n4 x' q9 f/ I9 `
  改进: They cannot think straight.
: b. n/ Q. Q4 e/ v& [  20. Money can improve their living standard.5 X0 G5 i( G8 {
  改进: Money can improve their life.* Q: x) p, W0 @: c0 w5 s( b, n" D
  21. Parents always think that children will get a good job and earn a lot of money.+ }  t  ^; u, R
  改进: Parents always expect their children to get a good job and earn a lot of money.* c; U4 d" M6 H: j8 c: }! f
  22. If a student only cares about money, will lead to be unhappy all his life.1 I$ H! P6 J1 Y) F) i4 E+ O# M2 s
  改进: If a student only cares about money, he will be misled and will be unhappy all his life.
8 L* S& B& h) b3 e- n4 M  23. One purpose of education is to study the way in which he studies later.# x; q5 G- Y, l4 x& I1 e, e# z$ [
  改进: One purpose of education is to learn to learn.
. G! d/ u5 }/ a8 J2 ]  24. Many parents arrange their children go to learn piano.
9 y2 J) P$ _7 R% L, \6 X. I  改进: Many parents send their children to piano classes.- c9 K  v4 E0 Q
  25. When I want to absorb somebody else's opinion, I will study with others.6 x" P: W. ?  g4 s9 U" @$ y: ^
  改进: When I need second opinion, I will study with others.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 02:27 , Processed in 0.203406 second(s), 21 queries .