立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 34|回复: 0

[阅读辅导] 阅读文章时必须要读懂每字每句3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  上文题目1. What does the passage mainly discuss﹖ (文章主旨题)
* j& R3 Y$ L! ^, C  A  The planned development of Seattle's public park system5 s/ P4 `8 {$ Z
  B  The organization of the Seattle city government
, u+ R/ D' N, ]  b, G+ K& D0 d+ k  C  The history of the OImsted Brothers architectural firm  p1 `( `+ g- O: W9 ]+ |2 K1 {
  D  The design and building of the University of Washington campus6 r# J# F# ?& u1 X. L* t
  2. The word ″engaged″ in line 2 is closest in meaning to (词汇)# N& n# L% n0 P1 u3 i% }
  A  trained B  hired C  described D  evaluated' l& e5 L( Z0 d0 i4 r4 f5 W4 ~- S
  3. The word "subsequent" in line 8 is closest in meaning to(词汇)
8 ?* \  ^4 V( |+ M! z  A  complicated B  alternate C  later D  detailed7 a3 z/ i  U9 v; S' H  R: K4 Z
  4. Which of the following statements about parks does NOT reflect the views of the Olmsted Brothers firm﹖ (细节)
2 T  E9 U! x1 q- G/ T! q& p  A  They should be planted with trees that grow locally.% A9 H' Y$ Y* @& `9 h" |
  B  They should provide a quiet restful environment.
6 T* d! a) O+ L* D$ f+ O- s5 J9 f0 c  C  They should be protected by limiting the number of visitors from the community.' I, h0 a$ I" K# M
  D  They should be designed to conform to the topography of the area., M+ j( a% H: l2 L/ O
  5. Why does the author mention ″local parks and squares″ in lines 13-14 when talking about the Olmsted plan﹖ (理解)) Z; Q, N( H( g
  A  To emphasize the difficulties facing adoption of the plan
: Z, ]9 l2 B: n  a% W& }  B  To illustrate the comprehensive nature of the plan
- Z6 ^1 D' {/ Q8 }: K  C  To demonstrate an omission in the plan
4 ]) R+ t: r8 R9 X; O! l# H  D  To describe Seattle's landscape prior to implementation of the plan& ?. b( x8 i' G1 S/ m- w
  6. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage about how citizens of Seattle received the Olmsted Report?(细节)
% X4 v) D# m4 M: n  A  They were hostile to the report's conclusions.
: w7 h+ m/ a$ Z, p  B  They ignored the Olmsteds' findings.
' ^+ b& b; z  Y3 M1 _  C  They supported the Olmsteds' plans.
3 f9 d5 r- y3 Z. Q% @  D  They favored the city council's seeking advice from another firm.
! ?! b6 H) y$ W# N9 h) W8 q* f) ~  7. According to the passage when was the Olmsted Report officially accepted as the master plan for the Seattle public park system﹖ (细节)
1 u3 s" o) {+ b6 {- K- D  A  1903 B  1907 C  1909 D  1913
$ m, h. \# a) e  8. The word "sums"in line 20 is closest in meaning to (词汇)
, k+ {0 a+ c& u4 p) f6 U  A  problems B  amounts C  services D  debts8 c1 X2 |+ m1 s8 ?! |7 I
  9. According to the passage which of the following was most directly influenced by the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition?(理解)
7 v% e8 Z4 o, `+ S: N! P* G  A  The University of Washington
0 {8 Q7 q  F7 S) g1 P4 P8 G  B  Brookline Massachusetts
+ j1 N9 f4 }1 k" \) Q  C  The mayor of Seattle3 n  v1 o+ F' `2 L) b' S
  D The Seattle Parks Board
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 01:26 , Processed in 0.177761 second(s), 21 queries .