QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[阅读辅导] 托业阅读辅导:星球大战第九章(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I beg your pardon?" she said politely.9 u4 k& M7 u3 H  `% _. t  ?3 ]' i
  "I said, I’ve come to rescue you. Ben Kenobi is with me. We’ve got your two ’droids—" The uncertainty was instantly replaced by hope at the mention of the oldster’s name. "Ben Kenobi!" She looked around Luke, ignoring him as she searched for the Jedi. "Where is he? Obi-wan!" Governor Tarkin watched as Darth Vader paced rapidly back and forth in the otherwise empty conference room. Finally the Dark Lord paused, glancing around as though a great bell only he could hear had rung somewhere close by.: ?- u) s# G( R9 x5 p
  "He is here," Vader stated unemotionally.* w$ X9 `+ R6 O. m0 D/ [
  Tarkin looked startled. "Obi-wan Kenobi! That’s impossible. What makes you think so?" "A stirring in the force, of a kind I’ve felt only in the presence of my old master.; \& I- e; W' f* y6 _
  It is unmistakable." "Surely—surely he must be dead by now." Vader hesitated, his assurance suddenly gone. "Perhaps…It is gone now. It was only a brief sensation." "The Jedi are extinct," declared Tarkin positively. "Their fire was quenched decades ago. You, my friend, are all that’s left of their ways." A comlink buzzed softly for attention. "Yes?" Tarkin acknowledged.% ~! Z$ u8 q$ S' c
  "We have an emergency alert in detention block AA-23." "The Princess!" Tarkin yelped, jumping to his feet. Vader whirled, trying to stare through the walls.& ^6 {8 l( D4 x: U" Z: M  H
  "I know it—Obi-wan is here. I knew I could not mistake a stirring in the force of such power." "Put all sections on alert," Tarkin ordered through the comlink. Then he turned to stare at Vader. "If you’re right, he must not be allowed to escape." "Escape may not be Obi-wan Kenobi’s intention," Vader replied, struggling to control his emotions. "He is the last of the Jedi—and the greatest. The danger he presents to us must not be underestimated—yet only I can deal with him." His head snapped around to stare fixedly at Tarkin. "Alone." Luke and Leia had started back up the corridor when a series of blinding explosion ripped the walkway ahead of them. Several troopers had tried coming through the elevator, only to be crisped one after another by Chewbacca. Disdaining the elevators, they had blasted a gaping hole through a wall. The opening was too large for Solo and the Wookie to cover completely. In twos and threes, the Imperials were working their way into the detention block.
: {  ]$ B* y3 t- J/ N7 e  Retreating down the walkway, Han and Chewbacca encountered Luke and the Princess. "We can’t go back that way!" Solo told them, his face flushed with excitement and worry.
; r& H9 c4 ?  F# n: [. R  "No, it looks like you’ve managed to cut off our only escape route," Leia agreed readily. "This is a detention area, you know. They don’t build them with multiple exits." Breathing heavily, Solo turned to look her up and down. "Begging your forgiveness, Your Highness," he said sarcastically, "but maybe you’d prefer it back in your cell?" She looked away, her face impassive
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:06 , Processed in 0.222320 second(s), 21 queries .