立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 38|回复: 0

[阅读辅导] 星球大战 第十二章(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A second Y-wing exploded in a ball of vaporized metal, scattering a few solid shards of debris across the trench. This second loss proved too much even for Red Five to take. He manipulated controls, and his ship commenced rising in a slow curve out of the trench. Behind him, the lead Imperial fighter moved to follow. / y6 V' O0 k9 ^8 I2 X/ k
  / q7 w1 G5 ^5 E
  "Red Five to Blue Leader," he reported. "Aborting run under heavy fire. Tie fighters dropped on us out of nowhere. I can’t—wait—" Astern, a silent, remorseless enemy was touching a deadly button once more. : N3 v  u5 [# D: d% F$ ]( r3 o9 D: O

7 A" [6 @: |+ \# s  The first bolts struck just as Pops had risen high enough to commence evasive action.
+ F. E4 Q5 ^6 D9 _5 W2 i6 s) @1 b) v  
( a. P2 I" O/ w; U  But he had pulled clear a few seconds too late. & m$ |  [5 L2 i0 _8 w9 s
  0 S3 R5 H; f4 l* Z, T& F
  One energy beam seared his port engine, igniting gas within. The engine blew apart, taking controls and stabilizing elements with it. Unable to compensate, the out-of-control Y-wing began a long, graceful plunge toward the station surface.
9 q9 k" e: m& l7 S$ e  O  
5 x  ^4 K1 L- D0 }9 T% W% l  "Are you all right, Red Five?" a troubled voice called over the intership system. ) W4 {: |  Z" U. A2 ]

* g9 W5 F' {" U7 G; j6 ^  "Lost Tiree…lost Dutch," Pops explained slowly, tiredly. "They drop in behind you, and you can’t maneuver in the trench. Sorry…it’s your baby now. So long, Dave…" It was the last message of many from a veteran.   l, E6 h; y4 u0 h
  7 G8 a% x. A6 ^8 |
  Blue Leader forced a crispness he didn’t feel into his voice as he tried to shunt aside the death of his old friend. "Blue boys, this is Blue Leader. Rendezvous at mark six point one. All wings report in." "Blue Leader, this is Blue Ten. I copy." "Blue Two here," Wedge acknowledged. "Coming toward you, Blue Leader." Luke was also waiting his turn to report when something beeped on his control board. A glance backward confirmed the electronic warning as he spotted an Imperial fighter slipping in behind him. . t% P; \2 E; I" s( ]3 w

. T( O: A: n* q3 m  "This is Blue Five," he declared, his ship wobbling as he tried to lose the Tie fighter. "I have a problem here. Be right with you." He sent his ship into a steep dive toward the metal surface, then cut sharply up to avoid a burst of defensive fire from emplacements below. Neither maneuver shook his pursuit.
* G" a- N0 k0 ^4 T. T2 C; r; K3 f  5 n$ [. B" C, ?' w
  "I see you, Luke," came a reassuring call from Biggs. "Stay with it." Luke looked above, below, and to the sides, but there was no sign of his friend. * t! ?( b5 K4 O# U' j. k0 R

) g0 }$ D: r% B" l0 H7 }  ]. P  Meanwhile, energy bolts from his trailing assailant were passing uncomfortably close.
4 M% ]$ j2 R+ {1 U% r6 x6 s& {; N9 c    K  j4 d/ w) P$ o
  "Blast it, Biggs, where are you?" Something appeared, not to the sides or behind, but almost directly in front of him. It was bright and moving incredibly fast, and then it was firing just above him.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:36 , Processed in 0.373768 second(s), 21 queries .