立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 42|回复: 0

[阅读辅导] 商业托福作文实用语句范例

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city . owever, this
$ g- C+ ~7 d+ T: k' sopinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many
7 x1 H7 I, o' x3 g. Q+ _7 V$ o7 Vserious problems like crime and prostitution.
  N5 q! N/ u' q' i2 E0 F( [  越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用,然而,越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法,他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题,象犯罪和卖淫。- l% b  m9 f3 e- ?2 {
  There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem :the city authorities should take strong
* ~. c4 \4 J, o3 wmeasures to deal with it.1 y# W7 [) I* u1 y" l5 @1 M
  无可否认,空气污染是一个极其严重的问题:城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。
$ |, S* D3 g, ]+ m& I! u2 J( i5 h7 ]  An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement. $ b' y# h  m4 |
  一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。
8 |/ R, \# l! r  People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.! D8 l0 Z% B% C4 c+ r( z
  人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。4 v$ |- ^3 W2 b3 i/ g
  It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to fact the dangers of ; q! N1 p2 X5 C2 L$ D% W2 i
starvation and exposure.
! N. o) [) R7 ^$ a2 x! E  无可争辩,现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冬的痛苦生活。% u; s, H% k, M
  In view of the seriousness of this problem ,effective measures should be taken before things get worse.0 A; V  {; D1 ~8 _, J& P' }1 B
  考虑到问题的严重性,在事态进一步恶化之前,必须采取有效的措施。
1 G. ]- ]8 F. M* d9 o% g. Z  Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect
4 Y5 F7 B, p% V6 h4 o, elocal environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.* i9 Y& L( M8 B1 \
  应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量,努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。
, d6 R  V& D" j+ u: F8 e  Any government which is blind to this point may pay a heavy price.- l. f2 a# B) I  |/ l
  任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-28 15:41 , Processed in 0.351111 second(s), 21 queries .