立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 75|回复: 0

[词汇辅导] 2011托业阅读词汇中英文对照(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:34:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  composed of ——To create or produce (a literary or musical piece)创作或制作=create( h/ S8 H* K/ x& [% E9 a
  component—— A constituent element, as of a system组成要素=element, part' U3 d7 K+ b! x" I6 p. f6 r0 K
  comparable—— Similar or equivalent相似或相当=similar外语学习网
6 d3 r+ q; N/ E  compile—— To put together or compose from materials gathered from several sources汇编=put together0 t/ ?! f: I+ y% [
  community—— Society as a whole; the public作为整体的社会;大众。Asgroupsof plants and animals living and interacting with one another in a specific region under relatively similar environmental conditions共生动物群的一群植物和动物=settlement, society3 @) f7 i# Z. ^7 Q" P1 n# P* x0 P
  commodity—— Something useful that can be turned to commercial or other advantage商品=goods6 l0 ~0 v5 R+ a# T( {( w! i9 h* n
  coincide—— To happen at the same time or during the same period同时发生=occur at the same time1 Z! ?( t, f/ q7 r( b
  cohesion—— The act, process, or condition of cohering结合=unity The combination or arrangement of partssintosa whole; unification统一
* d7 V+ }! g: V9 u  cluster—— To gather or growsintosbunches丛生=concentrate
9 v8 o* D/ ~, U4 w7 S5 U  classify—— To arrange or organize according to class or category分类=categorize" f* S- k* @$ I" J- X4 l
  cling to —— v.依附,依靠,坚持=stick to
: G3 @+ q& c, r. j1 `5 ^/ B  cite —— To mention or bring forward as support, illustration, or proof引证把…作为支持、说明或证明而提及或提出=mention" H7 U4 O8 V5 q) p
  check ——monitor To check the quality or content of (an electronic audio or visual signal) by means of a receiver监听,收听;To check by means of an electronic receiver for significant content, such as military, political, or illegal activity窃听" w% D5 k' S) X( j7 Z( l% x8 Q. x
  celestial—— Of or relating to the sky or the heavens天空的=astronomical
* ~7 Q" O/ e  a4 x  cease—— To put an end to; discontinue使…停止;中止=stop+ W8 J" L! F. ^0 o
  capability—— The quality of being capable; ability能力=ability
; X3 I' V1 i( M1 u$ p  cumbersome —— Troublesome or onerous麻烦的=burdensome
8 Y, U3 }2 C( q/ w5 x# F) q# P1 u  crisscross—— To move back and forth through or over交叉移动move back and forth
( o% a& C: d7 s8 ?1 R  crawl—— To move slowly on the hands and knees or by dragging the body along the ground; creep爬行=creep
0 H( ^3 V; u2 _  counterpart—— A copy or duplicate of a legal paper复制品=version An adaptation of a work of art or literaturesintosanother medium or style版本- [+ V- ^/ w; y. z8 ]6 B% t! F
  counteract—— To oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary action; check抵制,抵消=negate
3 _$ f& `' `  J: B6 D0 C, T, R' q  core —— The basic or most important part; the essence核心,本质=center  s1 H# Z+ B1 H  `0 S+ p1 V
  conventional—— Conforming to established practice or accepted standards; traditional传统的=traditional
: H" F- b9 B. y2 _  contribute to —— v.捐献=donate To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute捐赠
+ Y/ |7 U8 c% F- H' W  consumption——The act or process of consuming消耗=eating
& t: v0 p% ?* ]4 ]; k- A  constrain——To keep within close bounds; confine限制=bound To set a limit to; confine限制2 Z1 |% ~3 u: a+ R
  constitute——To found (an institution, for example)创建=make up
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-20 00:05 , Processed in 0.291776 second(s), 21 queries .