只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 76|回复: 0

[词汇辅导] 托业词汇辅导:充电篇-30

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:34:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Section1
# s$ c  x' w2 O% f2 Q- e4 r8 c  上期复习. O% _+ P4 S* y. N# i; s+ D
  Among the most important benefits to the new employee were good health insurance coverage and sick leave.( j4 F; _: d0 z1 P; O* V
  福利,利益,得益于
- k6 x! ^$ x% y, S, p7 C( M) L) O  下面是上期的一些造句.
* @" a7 L. x  [  ?6 Z" w3 v, S  The best benefits of the company are to provide good welfare for the employers. So it is very easy to recruit advanced talents.
" G5 }! Y; e5 c1 A$ K  This forum is of great benefit to me.' J) P" j! s- k
  There is a benefit play tonight, shall we go?8 X! i0 ^; R0 \) d' K9 b  C
  Except for base pay, her company provides a lot benefits for all the regular employee.0 L# X0 \* g- b1 I
  Regular life brings you much more benefits than you think!
8 ]) f) [" U; P6 W  The benefits of all people are more important than the single's." r; T6 q3 s+ T8 a2 i' L
  What benefits all of the people is more important than what benefits a single person.
' ~2 B* s$ o4 U9 e1 {; g  I get lots of benefits from everyday exercises!
2 B  _/ _: N( @9 N+ B  I benefit a lot from exercising everyday.
; F. V4 y% F; Q% f0 l  Each worker should have the right to enjoy the benefits provided by company.
2 f7 o( W% h& Q- K0 @! {; z: x  Each worker should have the right to enjoy the benefits provided by his/her company.! s* f; `/ B* }  C
  The rural students will benefit from the fund of Hoping Project.& V( i' ?; I# }/ B0 p+ H5 Y
  The rural students will benefit from Project Hope.& U. _" t8 L9 k" m6 V0 i% c; ]
  I’ve done it for his benefit.
  _1 X7 H6 t) t7 G3 k  I did it for his benefit.
: O5 P$ H! w+ o: j  He got a lot of benefits from his new job.
7 Q) |5 R8 O5 j7 _' z. }  He receives a lot of benefits from his new job.# c) s2 U$ K2 x; B) h
  Our company provides a great benefit for the new employees.+ l) t; M, f: ~6 [0 r3 q5 U: k
  Our company provides great benefits for the new employees.% s  A1 @3 p! [8 B1 i3 s# p
  Section2
. j! K/ n7 G" U9 c  The most common forms of remuneration for work in that company are weekly salary and cash bonuses." Q. ?4 f0 I5 X1 @* D
  (a) vacation
# G% B& I5 j& i" o6 q0 ?0 N/ @  (b) recognition+ r' Y+ v! y3 V& l2 z: G
  (c) pay
2 G3 P6 n( C% i& i) `# i6 z  (d) schedule
& P: y# F6 h: B# l8 e) F& |  O  答案:(c) pay
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 13:59 , Processed in 1.065554 second(s), 21 queries .