只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 0

[词汇辅导] 托业词汇辅导:充电篇-30

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:34:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Section1
% l! \9 Z6 K+ b3 o3 @; `! J% R  上期复习
* _# c" I: {( z9 o7 O  Among the most important benefits to the new employee were good health insurance coverage and sick leave.3 \( w  {0 b' r) x* \: Q* r1 Z
  福利,利益,得益于
8 O0 D7 M- u- ?  下面是上期的一些造句." k/ K) z- R: K1 c& R/ j  t
  The best benefits of the company are to provide good welfare for the employers. So it is very easy to recruit advanced talents.
1 C: B& a9 g$ g4 T7 P( K( x! p  This forum is of great benefit to me.! U7 e( O5 ^7 x& x* j% O6 D
  There is a benefit play tonight, shall we go?: x7 v0 \/ q. T  B
  Except for base pay, her company provides a lot benefits for all the regular employee.
3 A# p- N8 l# [: `  Regular life brings you much more benefits than you think!
1 q/ c- j: Y6 B) [  The benefits of all people are more important than the single's.
& t) K; J" L: `1 ?  What benefits all of the people is more important than what benefits a single person.
( E$ _3 K, K% G1 v' _* H, ^  I get lots of benefits from everyday exercises!
- w4 o+ |/ N1 V& N! Y# Q. p- E  I benefit a lot from exercising everyday.; Q! b3 }4 h" n6 A' Q! l! B" ~
  Each worker should have the right to enjoy the benefits provided by company.5 w. W# s  E# n$ d7 ~) S. |
  Each worker should have the right to enjoy the benefits provided by his/her company.
0 ^* s: }5 Y& P( q* c5 V  The rural students will benefit from the fund of Hoping Project.
# A" Y+ R& r" D7 p  The rural students will benefit from Project Hope.
, X' W2 F; n+ l  @7 d  I’ve done it for his benefit.9 i7 ]3 [  J0 |5 S
  I did it for his benefit.
  Z: H( W6 c7 [8 S5 }! u0 R5 Q3 d  He got a lot of benefits from his new job.
0 J3 P& u0 W6 Y5 E  ], M: L  He receives a lot of benefits from his new job.. X% R2 P0 U( N) p2 b4 m
  Our company provides a great benefit for the new employees.
3 t; Q0 t6 `7 M+ ~* q4 K6 S  }" D  Our company provides great benefits for the new employees.
- |" Y* Q, N9 K% J3 ]% l  Section2
) V5 g. G9 `  a% d3 W  The most common forms of remuneration for work in that company are weekly salary and cash bonuses., z- l/ P; g/ U: r
  (a) vacation
7 l3 F% ~' X5 Q  a: h1 R, Z5 @  (b) recognition
. ?9 _2 o+ ?7 D  (c) pay" r. b9 |& n% T' E
  (d) schedule
& ^1 R) y. w$ Q. h  答案:(c) pay
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 11:28 , Processed in 0.487565 second(s), 21 queries .