立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[词汇辅导] 精彩TOEFL句子结构7

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:34:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  61.   Buyers and sellers should be aware of new developments in technology can and does affect marketing activities.
- J( D. \! p6 P+ |  62.   The application of electronic controls made possible by the microprocessor and computer storage have multiplied the uses of the modern typewriter.
  U" L% \; @( `0 b* A  63.   The human skeleton consists of more than two hundred bones bound together by tough and relatively inelastic connective tissues called ligaments.
! N- w- I* A: }1 `, P  64.   The pigmentation of a pearl is influenced by the type of oyster in which it develops and by the depth, temperature, and the salt content of the water in which the oyster lives.  C$ T: s' H: o
  65.   Although mockingbirds superbly mimic the songs and calls of many birds, they can nonetheless be quickly identified as mockingbirds by certain aural clues.) ]' E% K9 x: }( d7 Q8 a0 x+ ~0 |
  66.   Not only can walking fish live out of water, but they can also travel short distances over land.: h  B1 l& F+ ?) X! v! q
  67.   Scientists do not know why dinosaurs became extinct, but some theories postulate that changers in geography, climate, and sea levels were responsible./ ?6 j- `, [. l0 `, V5 w* i. F4 \
  68.   The science of horticulture, in which the primary concerns are maximum yield and superior quality, utilizes information derived from other sciences.- [' B0 }3 `) S4 o
  69.   Snow aids farmers by keeping heart in the lower ground levels, thereby saving the seeds from freezing.% q% j, E  h! o4 U8 K
  70.   Even though the precise qualities of hero in literary words may vary over time, the basic exemplary function of the hero seems to remain constant." ^; Q" f) `0 H/ ~  u, C  |
  71.   People in prehistoric times created paints by grinding materials such as plants and clay into power and then adding water.; m& f; y+ o2 }1 W$ k8 U
  72.   Often very annoying weeds, goldenrods crowd out less hardy plants and act as hosts to many insect pests.
" E7 e# Z9 H5 H: S0 N( w1 k; z  73.   Starting around 7000 B.C., and for the next four thousand years, much of the Northern Hemisphere experienced temperatures warmer than at present.
$ @$ j8 V0 W% D* v0 f- @  74.   When Henry Ford first sought financial backing for making cars, the very notion of farmers and clerks owning automobiles was considered ridiculous.* P' N; |  D, s: t8 t; ^1 p
  75.   Though once quite large, the population of the bald eagle across North America has drastically declined in the past forty years.2 K$ `4 c0 [5 j5 C! K8 Q& }1 q+ _- J
  76.   The beaver chews down trees to get food and material with which to build its home./ _( N: H4 h8 f& q
  77.   Poodles were once used as retrievers in duck hunting, but the American Kennel Club does not consider them sporting dogs because they are now primarily kept as pets.
" y. |- _7 ~2 w  78.   As a result of what is now know in physics and chemistry, scientists have been able to make important discoveries in biology and medicine.
/ z3 I3 H8 F) t: f1 S( `  79.   The practice of making excellent films based on rather obscure novels has been going on so long in the United States as to constitute a tradition.
$ z) I) c7 L: C) C6 y. I  80.   Since the consumer considers the best fruit to be that which is the most attractive, the grower must provide products that satisfy the discerning eye.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 00:31 , Processed in 0.527715 second(s), 21 queries .