立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[词汇辅导] 托业词汇语法总结

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:34:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. 所有关系代词that,who ,whom, which, whose 引出的定语从句% P, ]* I, K- R) g' i3 r9 f' D4 z* v; B
  * 关系代词修饰先行词,语法上要充当从句得主语,宾语,定语等。4 ?- M3 D3 G4 k2 H! j+ U) Z$ g1 O
  * 非正式文体中,作宾语得关系代词常省略;作主语得在句型为:it be……, that be …… , there be……时才省略。
, p0 D  d8 i0 j6 m& [0 [, k  * 从句的谓语要与修饰语保持一致。! w: E. k; V* d" K
  This is the book whiich/that has just appeared.
5 K: h$ {  m8 b5 l  The girl (whom/that) you saw yesterday is my girlfriend.
/ c; n$ G- m0 n& X1 ]' U/ W: L  Then he met Mary, who nivited him to a party.% P. u2 ^& o# `& L# m& T0 ^3 H  s6 \, a
  Here is Alice, (whom) I mentioned the other day.
; `+ l, J9 p* x0 u) J8 Z& H8 w7 l2 k  * 若先行词是everything, something, anything, none, one, some, little, much, the only, the very, 最高级等,有人和物组成时,用that或省略;人时用who or whose.
! n4 p( ?* r- s: l( X  Is that everything that you want to tell us?  u/ D* t, e* c/ g$ i4 Y
  This is the only property that i have.7 @7 |! f. Q% J8 e! a
  He is the greatest man that has ever lived in that country——这个that作主语在这里不能省略,请注意!
' r- N8 r  E5 \# k* z* `* ]  There are only three boys and two cars that i can see.. y; {$ {* G6 s8 z. Z" C  g( B
  2. 关系代词as , but 引出的定语从句1 q. A- F6 q- _# w9 B/ g. f) k# q
  * as 可用在the same……as, such……as, as……as……等结构中,作主语,宾语,表语,状语等成分。; o2 ^, I! G# E+ }+ a2 q
  * but 此时= that/who/which ……not. 与带有否定词的主句连用,在从句中一般作主语。
0 f& E* E! O* D  S. O6 ~: n  In the nuclear power station we use the same generator as is used in the thermal power station.& g$ n/ ]+ |$ _( T' c
  Ice consists of the same nolecules as water (consist of)
/ G% `* i/ ^( ?  I have never seen such kind of people as they are.
+ a. B! S! M4 `3 z7 V7 l) F( J  There is no rule but has (which/that does not have) exception.
  _) i5 _2 {( u' x( z' g) t  3. 由 “介词+whom/which" 引出得定语从句# }4 t+ x  i* B! H
  * 非限制性定语从句中,all, nost, some, any, few, both, one 等可与"of + whom/which" 连用,表示部分与整体得关系。
. ?/ F5 h+ M0 d% t1 m3 ?  * 有时候也可以用“名词/代词+of + which" 来引导定语从句。
2 V# \4 q! l" ?" T6 z/ V  The colleague with whom I am working can speak French./ B" _7 o* W5 f$ z- f* l/ Q$ S* K
  The colleagur (whom/that) I am working with can speak French.
% }, j; w5 V3 L& @  The car, for which she paid $1,000 for.
. m0 t9 d, E  _  The car, (which/that) she paid $1,000 for.
, B" e3 `2 E, y/ f  R  Moleculcs make up matter, the state of which/whose state can be changed.% N: j0 O( z# n/ G5 ^1 [0 C# m
  *修饰way, direction, distance等名词时,还可以用"that" 来引导,或是省略& ?, w) m4 a4 j: p/ l. P, a1 X
  That is the way (in which/that) he worked.6 N* D0 n6 h% ^2 S- I7 b+ }
  The distance (through which/that) light reavels in a second is about 300,000 kilometers.
: C6 V$ l, Z. }4 k) @" P  4.关系副词when, where, why 引出得定语从句
( S- S1 k, N+ _# z3 q. N  * when, where 句中作状语,=“介词+which"5 O+ z" @4 f8 E0 T7 O. c
  * 修饰reason可用why or for which or that
: Q/ `) O, A. A+ {# n3 w' R  * 在非正式文体中,when and why 常省略,where 被介词后置的形式代替。- H- x# c7 A: [' }% v6 f. w' K
  I do not remember the day (when/on which) he left.
! B! E& L! R) P/ M" w  The year (when/in which) I entered the university was 1908.
4 ~, Q* g6 a1 z  F4 Y% p  With TV, we can see things happen almost at the exact moment (when/that/at which) they are happpening.) f6 \- `; K( U
  That is the rason (why/that/for which) she spoke.
4 `0 E4 `, W, _) N* f7 l# L  5. as, which 引导的特种定语从句
1 [9 ^2 d( W$ X, n# v- X  * 在引导非限制性定语从句时,as,which 代表前面整个句子。
( }% D( ?' j/ Q( n7 ?* ]4 V" u* g  * as 可作主语,宾语,作主语时谓语动词用第三人称单数,位置不定。! v  _& J, @0 g$ e. T2 S
  * which 作主语, 同上,引导的从句不可前置。
4 E7 ^7 ^$ }* F% s! ^$ P4 N0 E, |  As was usual at the weekend, the club was almost empty.
4 p8 s3 I+ X; ^) p& A  As you can see, we have got a problem with the engine.
' V6 f3 |' H0 g! [, P* H  Metals have many good propertics, as has been stated before.6 G+ q) t+ p- m) Z
  He missed the train, which annoyed him very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:19 , Processed in 0.180325 second(s), 21 queries .