立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 159|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 托业听力考试最新成语汇总及其例句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  。Those second-hand pianos are selling like hot cakes,if you want one,youd better buy one now before theyre all gone。
! @4 B5 o' v( u  sell like hot cakes =sell very wellorvery quickly! A. |  D' ~! n; P7 |7 s1 S4 Q
  2。Whenever I have to make a speech I get butterflies in my stomach。
7 S8 L! K: X! ~2 A$ k. y; L* O  get butterflies in ones stomach =get nervous
, a. j: U4 |3 n1 E  l1 E  3。He would do anything for his daughter。She was the apple of his eye。" B" \6 f1 k' H, ^2 a
  be the apple of ones eye =be very precious to sb。
0 _% e- A. `; @9 q! l7 |9 Z4 f  4。Lend me ,please,Tom,Im broke at the moment。" r, n( ~" J, e8 ^- {' Z% \
  be broke =doesnt have any money0 B% z. A7 C- M6 e; C
  5。The accident was caused by a taxi driver jumping the green light。
1 m) {) p4 u, }8 ~" c9 C  jump the green light =doesnt wait for the traffic lights to change to green
  ^2 y) C* \. b  6。You didnt think I was serious,did you,Joe!It was a joke!I was pulling your leg,thats all。5 D4 |3 s- I  D$ D3 j$ L( V3 c6 g8 z
  pull ones leg =tease someone,逗某人玩- A: s4 ^* d, R, c! v7 ^; w0 v
  7。Because the owner wanted a quick sale,the painting went for a song-only 。4 @" k0 Y9 q1 O% k/ O4 c5 d
  If something goes for a song,it is sold very cheaply
4 ~0 }1 w7 P9 b) V7 E9 R! x$ X% }  8。There was a shortage of food;so you had to pay through the nose for what you could find。
+ e( v0 y, C5 N2 a  To pay through the nosefor something is to pay far more for something than it is really worth
9 v1 y& C. B( K& f# b- I) f  9。If he finds out what you did with the companys money,hell hit the roof。3 f/ t0 Q4 ]& R% B6 _; u5 T
  hit the roof=get very angry6 }2 ?/ I- A  @. ^
  10。The sky got very dark and soon the rain began to bucket down。
- k' y6 G) o" g" b  bucket down =rain very heavily" }; }% b# H7 q' u1 N" H4 c  Z
  11。They all chip in for the benefit of Simpsons widow and little child。
8 ~* G; {" v; z# s9 Q4 W  chip in=contribute money捐献
+ ]( J0 y! F$ Y9 Z( B9 d  12。He usually buys his clothes off the peg。Its cheaper than going to a dressmaker。
& @/ n7 Y# b. f3 B! b  Off the peg clothes =成衣. Z4 d5 R2 T0 D4 Q, O+ P
  13。Now stop beating about the bush and tell me what happened!0 B% ^" o' w/ R
  beat about the bush=avoid saying directly what you mean
' U$ N' V1 W! U' j  Z5 |  14。I really must go and lie down for a while ;Ive got a splitting headache。: G8 @, m7 y2 |) L. l
  Splitting headache=painful headache
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:09 , Processed in 0.165359 second(s), 21 queries .