立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 听力考试最新成语汇总及其例句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1。Those second-hand pianos are selling like hot cakes,if you want one,you‘d better buy one now before they‘re all gone。
9 I3 B1 W7 L- O! r! p* b2 I  sell like hot cakes =sell very wellorvery quickly: V7 g+ B. o/ N. o
  2。Whenever I have to make a speech I get butterflies in my stomach。
/ D/ v2 s  j. Z2 J$ W, d  Q  get butterflies in one‘s stomach =get nervous% u2 I# W( U! S3 i/ f
  3。He would do anything for his daughter。She was the apple of his eye。" t! b1 Z+ i8 h. p- P9 \
  be the apple of one‘s eye =be very precious to sb。
' E- X! p, U; |0 b, I  4。Lend me ,please,Tom,I‘m broke at the moment。; }( N6 }8 x; U4 E0 U. h
  be broke =doesn‘t have any money
' o9 G( p+ B- b% O  5。The accident was caused by a taxi driver jumping the green light。  N& e6 n9 r+ X+ O( r# A# n
  jump the green light =doesn‘t wait for the traffic lights to change to green0 ?- L. n$ f" Z
  6。You didn‘t think I was serious,did you,Joe!It was a joke!I was pulling your leg,that‘s all。7 ~% Y# n- O. C$ g3 D) ?
  pull one‘s leg =tease someone,逗某人玩1 }2 m# ]: [! d0 N
  7。Because the owner wanted a quick sale,the painting went for a song-only 。
  w$ v# s* H- y5 g9 c6 U  If something goes for a song,it is sold very cheaply: A1 i5 C+ s& B! ^; H/ |
  8。There was a shortage of food;so you had to pay through the nose for what you could find。9 h# T8 d( \2 s$ H& P
  To pay through the nosefor something is to pay far more for something than it is really worth( k. @4 F' ?( o# z
  9。If he finds out what you did with the company‘s money,he‘ll hit the roof。
' N) B6 A# i* e  hit the roof=get very angry
; V% @# F) B: S1 ^" {  10。The sky got very dark and soon the rain began to bucket down。+ p  @9 B# z; Y" ~, ~0 G/ C
  bucket down =rain very heavily
6 u0 U9 t. _( R7 V& u, P  11。They all chip in for the benefit of Simpson‘s widow and little child。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 09:01 , Processed in 0.208523 second(s), 21 queries .