QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 托福听力十大必背段子(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  8. 971035 理科段子:远程教育
9 ]- e+ m* T0 o, ^2 ]0 @5 ~$ z  Hi, Lynn. I saw you at registration yesterday. I sailed right through, but you were standing in a long line.
9 w) S9 W1 |1 n# w  Yeah. I waited an hour to sign up for a distance-learning course.) g8 u4 R! |  C& K+ Q9 k9 M8 r
  Distance learning? Never heard of it.; ?$ g9 b! g/ X6 @; v5 X' H4 ]
  Well, it's new this semester. It's only open to psychology majors. But I bet it'll catch on else where. Yesterday, over a hundred students signed up.# J' x/ r& x0 f( }5 |3 M6 I
  Well, what is it?
2 {* p, [+ Y  z* R+ z, x0 _  It's an experimental course. I registered for child psychology. All I have got to do is watch a twelve-week series of televised lessons. The department shows them seven different times a day and in seven different locations.5 i& u8 g' c2 k1 [% B
  Don't you ever have to meet with professor?- P# k5 Z- i% s0 o
  Yeah. After each part of the series I have to talk to her and the other students on the phone, you know, about our ideas. Then we'll meet on campus three times for reviews and exams.: r3 Y) p8 T) H  K
  It sounds pretty non-traditional to me. But I guess it makes sense, considering how many students have jobs. It must really help with their schedules, not to mention how it will cut down on traffic.! K# c( p7 u5 M( b* g& j! L
  You know, last year my department did a survey and they found out that 80 percent of all psychology majors were employed. That's why they came up with the program.
9 \' Z4 n. M1 B! o# ]/ l1 _  Look, I'll be working three days a week next semester and it was either cut back on my classes or try this out." i# G* S% s$ |. K! D1 y7 M3 ^5 U
  The only thing is: doesn't it seem impersonal though? I mean, I miss having class discussions and hearing what other people think.; y- @% y+ V9 j. u
  Well, I guess that's why phone contact's important. Any way, it's an experiment.
. K) G/ }- q; M/ z4 V2 `- o  Maybe I'll end up hating it.0 g, \& z# {& l8 w. M# L# Y
  Maybe. But I'll be curious to see how it works up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 02:57 , Processed in 0.181730 second(s), 21 queries .