立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 81|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 听力考试最新成语及其例句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1。Those second-hand pianos are selling like hot cakes,if you want one,you‘d better buy one now before they‘re all gone。
  j8 C' q: E) @, r* ^: K. y  sell like hot cakes =sell very wellorvery quickly, I' k8 J7 l6 M; Y. m* R
  2。Whenever I have to make a speech I get butterflies in my stomach。
/ b  K4 |3 Z- I- g# [5 f  get butterflies in one‘s stomach =get nervous
2 y8 @1 [2 X) s  3。He would do anything for his daughter。She was the apple of his eye。
; [- `3 t% T0 e  z" ~; z7 }  be the apple of one‘s eye =be very precious to sb。
+ }- m9 t* `7 O; b( K  4。Lend me ,please,Tom,I‘m broke at the moment。
3 o" c" Y" a$ g6 b4 X  be broke =doesn‘t have any money/ y! U7 ~1 r7 [5 G9 C/ \6 H
  5。The accident was caused by a taxi driver jumping the green light。
" a# T* M6 n0 Q  jump the green light =doesn‘t wait for the traffic lights to change to green0 [' T1 P# [; }( \, x
  6。You didn‘t think I was serious,did you,Joe!It was a joke!I was pulling your leg,that‘s all。7 Z4 q8 V# a0 q) X
  pull one‘s leg =tease someone,逗某人玩
# e% i/ _. o# D: L% m( I  [  7。Because the owner wanted a quick sale,the painting went for a song-only 。+ S! w' O9 ?, o6 n& e
  If something goes for a song,it is sold very cheaply
7 a  _% Y1 ?' l  8。There was a shortage of food;so you had to pay through the nose for what you could find。
1 O# T$ |  t& j) b  To pay through the nosefor something is to pay far more for something than it is really worth7 W# M) w' Y& `. M
  9。If he finds out what you did with the company‘s money,he‘ll hit the roof。
- I3 @) r( s, L$ p5 q" ?, h  hit the roof=get very angry
; {" z  x% v, j  10。The sky got very dark and soon the rain began to bucket down。
( U& _! y& V. u; r% J3 B  v  bucket down =rain very heavily4 b- L/ C* _$ p$ A* q/ S' Z
  11。They all chip in for the benefit of Simpson‘s widow and little child。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 14:21 , Processed in 0.180635 second(s), 21 queries .