立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 68|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 商业托福听力考试精选辅导资料25

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1。Those second-hand pianos are selling like hot cakes,if you want one,you‘d better buy one now before they‘re all gone。' j# |3 `5 K$ ]- x' E8 r. W7 R
  sell like hot cakes =sell very wellorvery quickly1 S/ P% t  |8 o7 S
  2。Whenever I have to make a speech I get butterflies in my stomach。
" x7 n) O" R" N! h  get butterflies in one‘s stomach =get nervous! @% o& ^% M+ s9 [3 R
  3。He would do anything for his daughter。She was the apple of his eye。$ r0 M: D3 {$ ]- J, q2 c0 [
  be the apple of one‘s eye =be very precious to sb。
6 I% x' B# U, g$ E0 M4 X: N6 S( f% v# }  4。Lend me ,please,Tom,I‘m broke at the moment。
( t* U9 L1 H5 C  be broke =doesn‘t have any money
6 p0 n4 e& s# K# a  5。The accident was caused by a taxi driver jumping the green light。
& A2 S/ Y( f7 A& k: H! e6 g: R( S  jump the green light =doesn‘t wait for the traffic lights to change to green
  H" u: f8 E- v  6。You didn‘t think I was serious,did you,Joe!It was a joke!I was pulling your leg,that‘s all。
2 T+ l8 A5 @' N8 `  pull one‘s leg =tease someone,逗某人玩& o6 O  `% _) z/ F
  7。Because the owner wanted a quick sale,the painting went for a song-only 。
) ]: k5 i& H- e& T  If something goes for a song,it is sold very cheaply* F- c% L: d0 P: A! C
  8。There was a shortage of food;so you had to pay through the nose for what you could find。
4 ]& k8 t9 d  x  To pay through the nosefor something is to pay far more for something than it is really worth0 R3 ]; H# R' }3 Y1 f
  9。If he finds out what you did with the company‘s money,he‘ll hit the roof。6 ^' q- A3 Z( W, e; U7 u2 R+ d: c
  hit the roof=get very angry
* z7 L. D, x3 i0 f  10。The sky got very dark and soon the rain began to bucket down。$ z8 |7 {2 \- C% z6 G3 J9 c
  bucket down =rain very heavily9 _' \' R; {. H% X4 J
  11。They all chip in for the benefit of Simpson‘s widow and little child。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:12 , Processed in 0.209176 second(s), 21 queries .