只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 154|回复: 0

[听力辅导] 托业关键词汇短语与句型(一)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. “家庭话题”关键词汇、短语和常用句型4 m: ^7 B2 P3 n0 q) l% t+ H
  2. 实例: Narrator:) J# l" }1 T5 A3 B' D
  Now first listen to a conversation about the family and say something about Brian‘s family.
, ]4 B$ B  E$ [. x9 T. |  Please Listen Carefully.
/ N/ {2 g  {9 E9 W  y) l/ W  Lin: Brian, what‘s up? You look unhappy./ u6 e$ z% B3 ~/ i% {9 Z: x: N
  Brian: Oh, nothing particular, Lin. Just that I miss my family terribly.
( `+ h) W* A( G1 K' _9 f$ O1 B  Lin: Me too. How many people are there in your family?
4 ]4 o! T. G' M/ m% m  Brian: Four. My parents, my elder sister and I.6 @, f: `8 S( a! s
  Lin: What do they do?
6 a/ N3 K! Z" Y4 z0 s9 ~1 r& k  Brian: My father works in a computer company, and my mother is a nurse. My older sister studies in Beijing, and we email each other fairly often.
2 S: p0 X, P8 y8 C+ K' f  Lin: Are your parents strict with you?
3 E' O* j$ J" T9 e5 F! b. z  Brian: Yes, I think so. When I was at home, I had to clean my own room, help with house chores, finish my homework before dinner time, get back home no later than 9:00 in the evening, and so no.
3 L3 G/ a  p# e  Lin: That‘s good for you. Do you get along well with your family?+ ?7 x3 D# m! U  X5 R
  Brian: Sure. I‘m lucky to live in a strict yet loving family. I love them.
) C9 P1 y! p. W& J8 z# P2 J  Narrator:
; d/ w* {; N7 ^  p: C8 k) _  You may begin to prepare your response after the beep.9 S" L: s* y% H: ]4 s2 J
  [2 seconds beep]
! \9 M" s' w% C4 l  Preparation time: 15 seconds2 W' }; p; ~8 [# f
  Response time: 45 seconds
6 _6 _4 @, p: F( {0 b1 p  x, o: A  Narrator:) |! t, ]3 ?$ \
  Please begin speaking after the beep.% P' V% G; q: B) I
  [2 seconds beep]
2 L% K  \' {+ U7 Y4 N  Suggested Answer:
( p& k- ~& H$ W' P1 q  There are four members in Brian‘s family, his father, his mother, the elder sister and him. His father works in a computer company, and his mother is a nurse in a hospital. His older sister studies in Beijing, and they get in touch with each other by email. His parents are strict with him. When he was at home, he had to clean his own room, help with house chores, finish his homework before dinner time and get back home before 9:00. In short, Brian lives in a strict yet loving family.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:39 , Processed in 0.219851 second(s), 21 queries .