立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 105|回复: 0

[经验交流] 经验分享:GRE考试如何把握句子的本意

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:31:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1)The Environmental Protection Agency's proposal to place restrictions on both diesel fuel and diesel engines has sparked a counterattack by the oil industry, saying that the move will exacerbate the nation's fuel supply problems.
) I+ j& W4 B" K) B2 a  A. on both diesel fuel and diesel engines has sparked a counterattack by the oil industry, saying.
0 _8 i1 v9 |7 g) D  B. on both diesel fuel and engines have sparked the oil industry to counterattack, and they say.
$ O4 V# X9 J% N( G: W  C. on both diesel fuel and diesel engines has sparked a counterattack by the oil industry, which says.
3 b% c% ^0 X" H: P4 w, S( b  D. both on diesel fuel and engines has sparked the oil industry to a counterattack, saying.( M+ B, }; a( L5 {/ v2 v
  E. both on diesel fuel and diesel engines have sparked the oil industry to counterattack, and it says.
1 p+ b& k; }! x1 a  Q& |  C和A的区别是啥?就是say这个动作到底是industry发出,还是全句的主语proposal 发出。这个时候不能根据A认为是saying,就把其它选项杀掉,而应该根据全句的句意,判断说出这话的应该是industry,因为proposal不会自己反对自己,只有石油工业才会反对那个限制柴油机使用的proposal。这背后的判断标准是什么?就是传说中的逻辑,动作发出者与动作的合理对应。来源:www.233.com2 j% r9 q: i9 x: u6 i: b9 O. f
  The ability of scientists to provide models of the atmosphere's complex responses to changing conditions, like seasonal and daily cycles or different planetary conjunctions, have become ever more accurate.
. [8 ]/ s$ J0 o4 g& m5 p! ~  (A) The ability of scientists to provide models of the atmosphere's complex responses to changing conditions, like seasonal and daily cycles or different planetary conjunctions, have become ever more accurate." V/ R6 [7 N- I2 w
  (B) The ability of scientists has become ever more accurate in providing models of the atmosphere's complex responses to changing conditions, such as seasonal and daily cycles or different planetary conjunctions.) B* n' C  R: {. T# S1 Y( z- z' e- ?
  (C) Scientists have become able to provide ever more accurate models of the atmosphere's complex responses to such changing conditions as seasonal and daily cycles or different planetary conjunctions.1 n1 Y: o+ }: N- b1 K
  (D) Scientists have become ever more accurate in their ability for providing models of the atmosphere's complex responses to changing conditions, like seasonal and daily cycles or different planetary conjunctions.& Q* @- U7 N+ ~+ d6 r' z
  (E) Scientists' ability to provide models of the atmosphere's complex responses to such changing conditions as seasonal and daily cycles or different planetary conjunctions have become ever more accurate.4 S' l- \: h1 j& x/ W
  请注意在每个选项里面accurate的修饰对象, ABE是能力, D是科学家,C是模型。不比不知道,一比就清楚了,应该修饰的是模型。这道题目属于选项意思之间差异较大的,但确定哪个意思正确,也不是依靠所谓的“原句”,而是修饰和被修饰者的合理对应,比如你不能用婀娜来修饰男人,不能用精确来修饰眉毛,对吗?
7 b" C  x' I3 O( T- X. d  (4)A选项到底有没有特殊地位?! y; I. T0 w) ^
  这个问题只能作为猜想。对于命题者,这个是很好的调控难度的工具。如果想降低难度,把能反映句意的选项设为A,则能帮助考生较快获得句意,如果想加大难度,则把唧唧歪歪的选项设为A。在这个问题上,主动权全部在GMAC。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:27 , Processed in 0.181596 second(s), 21 queries .