只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 0

[经验交流] 新GRE考试:instruction帮你分析Arg逻辑错误1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:31:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新G和老G,在给的材料上基本没有什么变化,惟一多出来的是8个instruction,这8个instruction就是让我们从不同的视角去剖析材料中的逻辑错误。
  b* a% H! I, L8 x) y; ?  首先,官方指南明确指出,在阅读材料的时候,需要弄清楚材料中的以下一些内容:
! l3 E$ U1 U. b8 |5 i& i& a! c  1:材料中提供了哪些证明,支持或证据。   l" [1 j% ]6 _9 b* ~/ \/ t1 X, o
  2:材料中明确地提出了哪些观点或结论。 , Z( a1 y# l# A& m; a4 t$ _% F
  3:材料中提出了哪些假设,而且这些假设可能没有经过证明。
& f: Z0 g4 ~1 R  D7 |  4:材料中有哪些哪些暗示。
  X4 K& s, J& e  然后是8个instruction: ! Y: k' R7 m! v# Q$ _, K2 D6 o
  1.Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.
, k  P, h/ d( i7 d$ L  2. Write a response in which you discuss one or more alternative explanations that could rival the proposed explanation and explain how your explanation(s) can plausibly account for the facts presented in the argument. 4 `. k2 g# N& C/ s. v
  3. Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted. # Q) m# w, B' s' o
  4. Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation is likely to have the predicted result. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.
9 }, j. e* D+ c6 \7 L0 p6 X3 K1 \  5. Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation. www.examw.com+ {- J4 O8 ?* [. D
  6. Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the prediction and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the prediction.& B8 ]. ]4 Y( m! J# o4 ^- j
  7. Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the advice and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the advice.
4 N' R5 v" r" j- t$ u1 k! }1 T  8. Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be addressed in order to decide whether the conclusion and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to the questions would help to evaluate the conclusion
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 00:29 , Processed in 0.266836 second(s), 21 queries .