立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[经验交流] 2012年新GRE考试写作技巧(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:31:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1、超越性的题目: 现实与理想;眼前利益与长期利益;集体身份与人格独立;规约与自由,利己与利他、竞争与合作、客观束缚与主观能动  2 h6 T: Q! y" u, q" y# W
  人类之所以纠结,在于沉重的肉身和高傲的灵魂之间不可调和的矛盾。人若是卑微,总是世俗的纷扰让我们难以自拔;人若是高尚,只是因为心中的理想。我们是魔鬼的孩子,却长着天使的翅膀。
$ K- }. Z! ^1 N* G* K  A man suffers from inescapable pain, a torturing split between the sunken flesh and the arrogant soul. So sunken the flesh is that a man indulges himself into lust, sloth, greed and hatred, so arrogant the soul is that he never abandons his rights of morality, religion, passion and freedom. A man is never a demon, nor is he an angel。 * E4 l' Z& z& g* n% U
  2、虚无性的题目:知识、科技、实践、经验、批判思维、历史的真伪、文化
; `4 g$ p; k. Q/ E  存在的本质为人对所存在事物的感知,故而世界的本质便是虚无。 ! d/ l/ f0 s5 R' O, u) ~
  The existence only exists in people’s perception, which, by nature, is of vanity。
1 W; @: @* b7 I. J/ Q: K6 \  3、时间性题目:传统与创新、历史是否可以被借鉴、科技与人文、进步、 www.examw.com* t, F/ |& u3 f8 O
  时间对于个体来说是线性而不可逆转的;而对于整个宇宙,无非是一个周而复始的圆圈。
. p% ]+ V# O# e# ^  Time for individuals is consecutive and irreversible, but for the universe, just a repetitive circle。
6 o' Q4 X! a( i- U( y  y  4、政府与人民
/ W! q4 s9 Q. |7 e  人民除了权利,什么都没有,甚至没有使用权利的基本能力。因而他们选举了一个叫做政府的机构。
, }) _( s9 x' F" b  Citizens, apart from claiming to have rights, in fact, have no capability to exercise their rights. Therefore, they select a government。
4 n6 [+ c: J. S' P; z  5、 个体与集体、身份、领导者与大众 . m3 j# Y( c5 t
  他人给了你身份,故而,他们就是你的地狱。 * a+ t5 J. m$ U! F6 _. Q4 E' ]' _
  Others bestow you an identity, and thus, they are the hell。
8 J, L; F0 P7 |4 k/ |4 a  6、 政治与道德
1 V0 ^; T+ O& ~! R; S  政治是权力的斗争和利益的平衡。民主只是用制度制约人性的本恶。 3 R3 x4 u/ U% O* T: i0 l; D
  Nothing is politics but the struggle of power and the balance of interests。
) u& n  N4 u- c. _  7、 教育、传统与创新、批判思考
# ]* V4 Z0 G: I  教育用束缚的方式,启迪了人们如何通过继承而达到颠覆的目的。
5 K$ m/ X; M& F) Q: K! ^1 O  Education, by means of confinement, enlightens people to inherit and then to overthrow the past。 / v& o& ^- N) O2 S: s; W
  8、 人民与政府 ) y9 F3 |6 X1 |: c
  政府是必要的恶。以自由为代价,确保了正义和公平。
* ]! F( x8 c4 g# W4 T% p9 S, [  Government is a necessary evil, ensuring the justice but at the cost of individual freedom。
4 \: [6 K! u; X( n$ F4 A( I7 N- c* }  9、 领导、名人、英雄、信仰 2 o* O! L8 a2 g4 @
  人需要神从而不至迷茫;人需要颠覆神,因为神本身就是人造的产物。
" L8 d1 ^6 a  A! I6 T7 M' d  By the guidance of idols, people are not perplexed; yet, they always destroy the idols and replace them with new ones, for idols are created to be destroyed。 ' F  l' X. U& h( |' U$ q
  10、科技与自然、革命与改革、领导与大众、理想与现实、主观与客观、勇气与卑微
1 h% {  v+ k3 ^3 o  人与外在世界永远处于斗争之中,只不过一些人为了苟活妥协了;而另一些人为了信仰反抗了。妥协的人不一定活下来了;反抗的人也未必真的牺牲了。甚至,妥协的人未必不是英雄;而反抗的人也不是注定不朽。总之,世界不曾改变,改变的只是你我。
! W6 {5 x' @0 }  Human beings are always in a fight with external world. Some have compromised, and some still persist. The compromised are not blessed to live; and the persisted, not necessarily martyrs. Or even, the compromised are indeed heroes, and the persisted, fading away. The world does not change. We do。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:52 , Processed in 0.224659 second(s), 21 queries .