立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 0

[综合] 网络课堂总结(二十五)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:35:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Passage 35 结论解释型(消费者群体) 主题It can be argued that(用不太肯定的句式) much consumer dissatisfaction with marketing strategies arises from an inability to aim advertising at only the likely buyers of a given product.(判断句——主题句)理论背景:三种消费者群体,三个集合的关系There are three groups of consumers who are affected by the marketing process. First, there is the market segment—people who need the commodity in question. Second, there is the program target—people in(包含关系) the market segment with the “best fit” characteristics for a specific product. Lots of people may need trousers, but only a few qualify as likely buyers of very expensive designer trousers. Finally, there is the program audience―all(最大的集合) people who are actually exposed to the marketing program without regard to whether they need or want the product.
- O$ y; R+ Q$ U4 t! k( E$ _讲相同点(例外)These three groups are rarely identical*6A. An exception occurs occasionally in cases where customers for a particular industrial product重工业产品 may be few and easily identifiable. Such customers, all sharing a particular need, are likely to form a meaningful target, for example(小例子,可暂时不看), all companies with a particular application of the product in question, such as high-speed fillers of bottles at breweries. In such circumstances, direct selling*3(新名词,重要内容) is likely to be economically justified, and highly specialized trade media高度专业化的行业媒体*1 exist to expose members of the program target—and only*1B members of the program target—to the marketing program.
3 e8 w" ]: G* d& u, ?% C" }% ~一般情况Most consumer-goods轻工业产品*2 markets are significantly different*2. Typically, there are many rather than few potential customers*2. Each represents a relatively small percentage of potential sales*2. Rarely do(倒装) members of a particular market segment group themselves neatly into a meaningful program target. There are substantial differences among consumers with similar demographic characteristics*7D. Even with all the past decade’s advances in information technology, direct selling of consumer goods is rare, and mass marketing(新名词,重要)—a marketing approach that aims at a wide audience—remains the only economically feasible mode*3C(取非). Unfortunately(古怪的语言,要看), there are few media that allow the marketer to direct a marketing program exclusively to the program target. Inevitably, people get exposed to a great deal of marketing for products in which they have no interest and so they become annoyed.(文章首尾呼应) 5 w/ J# |7 U* H/ X+ g
* v' S2 b6 ~" E$ j+ v$ W6 N
1. The passage suggests which of the following about highly specialized trade media*1(第三段,例外情况用直销手段)?题(有定位)ADE反,C无 9 r: n; M+ {! h* C0 y& x
They should be used only when direct selling is not economically feasible.说反了 ( v/ t* F/ R1 b  }  m) O6 S1 m" Q: u
They can be used to exclude*1B from the program audience people who are not part of the program target.   U0 f0 M0 l9 l$ U" `0 F
They are used only for very expensive没提到过 products.
% J1 Z2 z3 G+ `) b# M6 T" ~They are rarely说反了 used in the implementation of marketing programs for industrial products.(B)
6 D0 j' ]7 C7 }/ TThey are used only when direct selling has not reached the appropriate market segment.说反了,和A差不多 3 t  V0 W. z9 u3 t

" I- Y6 F; v! b# u. s2. According to the passage, most consumer-goods*2(最后一段) markets share which of the following characteristics? ! w* d6 w( {$ Q' B
I. Customers who differ significantly*2 from each other
' ], d7 a( G" ~( i4 E5 B$ pII. Large numbers of potential customers*2
" {- i7 o- X7 I& d- JIII. Customers who each represent a small percentage of potential sales*2 8 L; C8 L# K+ L  I( E5 d' B
I only % Q) p. {. a, i0 F
II only   k" p& r; H. O: ?7 ]' _- b% E
I and II only
. ?. F- n2 G# AII and III only(E) / C9 T$ {0 N- @: {5 W
I, II, and III
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:16 , Processed in 0.151695 second(s), 21 queries .