立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 0

[GRE模拟] 新GRE小短文阅读练习题二十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:40:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
21  A study of attitudes toward prime-time television programs showed5 Y4 ]& Q7 o7 `! r
that programs with identical ratings in terms of number of people# G" }+ P7 n4 k- _; ]
watching received highly divergent marks for quality from their
( K2 Z4 o0 c- i" i# }, I6 z9 | viewers.  This additional piece of information could prove valuable
) ~* r6 \' ~+ t! T  B for advertisers, who might be well advised to spend their advertising
& u- E1 [/ I% Z% E9 j$ Z6 X, u* t dollars for programs that viewers feel are of high quality.3 J7 C3 F; l0 ]7 m

, h) n6 b2 X/ Z1 G" B Which of the following, if true, supports the claim that information6 q  R4 u) l# t; _$ Q
about viewers' perceptions of the quality of television programs0 \6 s; I4 E1 ~3 A0 C2 L
could be valuable to advertisers?
# V5 e0 S* {$ g# S. o" Q3 c : O  s+ w3 v+ ?( m$ v
      The number of programs judged to be of high quality constituted
$ n( g% ?9 X  J0 _' _3 o7 E0 Q        a high percentage of the total number of programs judged.  
) B2 p/ W! w0 d" N8 J      Many of the programs judged to be of high quality were shown& V" P2 M. `8 A7 X# P
        on noncommercial networks.  
' L2 j+ S  C- C% A$ m; B      Television viewers more frequently remember the sponsors
, {% [5 I1 E8 o) ?; x        of programs they admire than the sponsors of programs they, P  K( e/ M; I: F
        judge mediocre.  
- u/ J6 r) i) o0 L& \$ |      Television viewers tend to watch new programs only when9 Z$ h; i. Z" H% I' a" ]) G% g
        those programs follow old, familiar programs.  
5 {) {% b9 c$ z" o+ A. x6 N: D0 @      Television viewers report that the quality of a television . e( u9 ~* U  C+ O0 ^
        advertisement has little effect on their buying habits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 06:49 , Processed in 0.167180 second(s), 21 queries .