立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[GRE模拟] 新GRE小短文阅读练习题五十七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:40:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Historical factors such as technological change, social conditions, or pre-      + |0 O1 x" t& `
vailing public tastes are not the only factors that influence artistic style.
) ?( }: S! @) v8 j0 l0 bArtistic style also derives from artists' individual tastes and predilections,
8 T- B, b5 I/ M- E2 |which frequently anticipate stylistic trends of the future or reflect those of
* K- i' ]+ X2 |" @( z/ I% `# Ethe past.+ F  r# _& m) M& C
If the statements are true, which of the following conclusions is best sup-
& V8 y0 c+ o5 r+ B1 uported on the basis of them?
( I1 ]- f6 X* _! {: [9 N       A It is often difficult to determine solely on the basis of style exactly7 t6 J8 e/ l" |/ J4 c' t2 {; Z
       when a work of art was created.  
+ Q- L1 @2 [, T  {, }8 A4 ]      B An artist whose work is influenced by stylistic trends of the past
0 m6 _! y' a8 e8 |4 J; J       need not be aware of that influence.    X( Q8 f& K% ~9 O
    C  It is essential to know the historical context in which a work of art
( u' h- M& g+ J. o9 h$ E. |       was created in order to arrive at an accurate appraisal of its& h" q' P& d8 X
        artistic merit.  + {0 a) L9 j) W/ ]7 E( c; o# A
   D   The tastes and predilections that are idiosyncratic to an individual
6 U- A5 e0 \/ w/ M/ j: Z9 z       artist are sometimes influenced by the technological changes that8 e% w8 A; P7 R) ^
       affect the society in which that artist lives.  
" K2 \: f8 q* [' q   E   Tastes and predilections are almost always more similar among
. I6 ?7 }  j% R; C: C       any given set of contemporaries than among any given set of indi-  F2 V( w+ T# ]0 k" h4 W4 M6 ^
       viduals from different time periods.  " h& G2 F! Q& ~5 M5 J6 r2 c$ y7 J
答案A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 13:26 , Processed in 0.155885 second(s), 21 queries .