QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 77|回复: 0

[GRE真题] GRE出国考试北美试题(15)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:45:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Questions 11-144 h( g/ E! D; q: E& \1 H
    The following buses and trains are the only forms of pubic transportation that can be used to go between town P and town Q:
0 d8 s! R/ U8 A# w    On the way from P to Q, the following stops are made. The buses stop atop at towns R, S, T, and U, in that order.. Z3 Z, N( G7 R, S' i' [/ Z
    Express trains stop at town T only.5 a4 w6 `8 Y- ^# g) n' L
    Early local trains stop at towns V, W, T, and X only, in that order.
3 B/ H- G4 b& Z! T$ j1 c  @1 h    Late local trains stop at towns V, W, and X only, in that order.
4 a+ x) T, O, _+ h0 P    On the way from Q to P, the routes are reversed.
1 z- {" y/ X0 |) X% s; w    The buses stop at towns U,T,S, and R, in that order.$ R5 D, q4 @" r, G8 @6 ~7 I
    Express trains stop at town T only.$ Q) A0 ^- K3 q
    Early local train stop at towns X,T,W, and V only, in that order.
" B4 d$ w  x" M    Late local trains stop at towns X, W, and V only, in that order.: C" j* A( N; b7 Q
    The bus station is at the train station in towns P, T, and Q.
' t3 a* I0 E5 D+ U3 Z2 _    11. It is possible, without changing to another bus or train, to take a bus or train along the routes above between each of the following pairs of towns EXCEPT from! g) V) a: t7 E: R5 Q& N- i
    (A) R to T; V: v$ G* a9 J* K$ M( u8 R
    (B) R to U' Y/ P8 t( `, M  ?( o
    (C) S to U  w/ z) L1 x; {
    (D) U to X
/ ]9 v" |; i1 S3 \    (E) V to X
4 E2 B7 [% V* ^5 T+ x' }    12. In order to go from V to U along the routes above, it is necessary to take
8 ~1 V4 t$ u( H  d7 ^& m' b$ w1 ?$ V    (A) a bus only
; _  ~, D# B  @4 W8 i7 \6 C( K9 {    (B) an early local train only' {9 |- {2 R) p. J; a* T& f
    (C) a local train and a bus
9 Z  _1 \# g3 ~2 U$ e    (D) either an early or a late local train only( u7 T7 c1 \' D5 p
    (E) a local train and an express train  `% `/ r2 s9 `9 ]* r2 v" R
    13. To make the fewest possible stops in going from X to P along the routes above, it is necessary to take
1 r4 b5 y) m" I) o6 `    (A) an express train only
0 w( D- c' h! x4 R6 D+ j. @    (B) an early local train only  e1 V" _: {4 s2 O( q* e
    (C) a late local train only
) p4 O* H" ^/ h6 E% B0 {( t    (D) a local train and then a bus! I, o$ `% T: A) R7 S
    (E) an early local train and then an express train4 ~6 d" A& M# K7 `5 v
    14. In order to go from X to R along the routes above, it is necessary to take first! O: n# ]% t- f4 J
    (A) a local train and later a bus: ^+ n& z: q9 c1 O/ `
    (B) a bus and later a local train3 M; q# V0 |- s3 o9 W: {
    (C) an express train and later a bus1 P* l6 X2 F% a7 M4 A# q
    (D) a bus and later an express train
- h8 x" L0 y: A1 O+ @% \2 `) j2 n    (E) a local train and later an express train- W& N+ _6 t" {! G
    Questions 15-17( P  n$ I& K$ o2 O5 @3 l' l
    An arbitration panel, drawn from the Red League referees (K, L, M, and N) and from the Green League referees (R, S, and T), is formed whenever conflicts cannot otherwise be resolved.
9 B5 w& t% u% u$ R    Each panel has three, four, or five members.8 W& }* s! m& p" ?7 |" O) N' t6 K7 ^
    Both leagues must be represented on any panel, but never by equal numbers of referees.
. e6 z, }5 g) \    Each panel is chaired by a panel member representing the league whose representatives are in the minority on that panel.
4 r" D  a6 a, v& _% Q    K and R cannot serve on any panel unless they serve together.
  D/ L9 |6 Z$ ]8 C( ?4 {3 y    Either L or S or both serve on any panel that is formed.1 @( Z% V( D( v$ P7 x
    15. Which of the following is a properly constituted arbitration panel, with the chairperson listed first?0 c$ v8 c. s3 `- f" Z$ N: Z# H% r' [4 }
    (A) S; L, M
6 W/ }+ }5 ^0 l4 s+ w    (B) K; L, R, T
% V0 t  @. `: L! R0 ^# s& f' ?    (C) L; M, N, S
" N. S3 r$ d0 \; h7 h9 a7 w# J    (D) T; K, R, S$ Y! h# s- l+ ~
    (E) K; M, N, R, S5 {/ X2 U$ B; O
    16. If, on a given panel, N must serve as chairperson, the other members of that panel must be which of the following?
: b  v9 q! @* n) }! z  ~4 t    (A) M and S
+ d6 {3 e9 A- Q& j2 Y3 }& U' s    (B) S and T
, K0 E4 t0 n* x4 d! a& x" }    (C) L, R, and S
) `) H7 ]: N8 X! _* p0 H, L    (D) L, S, and Twww.Examw.com( A+ b& S" V4 X- I
    (E) R, S, and T2 M/ V" r7 Q& {9 a& q
    17. If a new arbitration panel, chaired by S, has been formed from an old panel, chaired by M, merely by replacing a single member of the old panel, which of the following must be the referee who was thus replaced?) G: w, [: b% Z  E* u/ g
    (A) K6 g" F% _; `. ?3 q
    (B) L. F. @9 }# t% B
    (C) N5 |6 _2 Z/ x8 F9 q+ i
    (D) R
9 h* M+ ?; v( V5 y0 Y1 v    (E) T
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 05:47 , Processed in 0.399491 second(s), 21 queries .