QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE写作辅导:Issue高频提纲——行为类(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  10. 其它:5 `) n6 l  r/ J1 Y- _: Y( \9 Z

Y! S3 Z$ l2 E. O. ^  163. "Most people live, whether physically or morally, in a very restricted circle. They make use of a very limited portion of the resources available to them until they face a great problem or crisis."$ A' K  A1 i5 z# ~- ]) T

' \/ p7 [. C+ n; K& F  164. "Sometimes imagination is a more valuable asset than experience. People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible and thus can approach a task without constraints of established habits and attitudes."
5 N: o  T4 l! v8 Q; V" r
5 H" l% ?8 \( X0 N. g; N3 V  65 "People have been so encouraged by society to focus on apparent differences that they fail to see meaningful similarities among ideas, individuals, and groups."
. Q, E% p1 b4 Q! j* `- Y1 n " C, P% x4 J/ @, |8 P1 H$ s) K
  225. "People often look for similarities, even between very different things, and even when it is unhelpful or harmful to do so. Instead, a thing should be considered on its own terms; we should avoid the tendency to compare it to something else."
2 }6 w6 |/ S! C# [
0 ~, f$ n8 Y( H7 Y: c9 q  71 "Spending time alone makes one a better companion to others."
) V' r3 j+ z, b" M6 r- s- Q) y 8 T  p% ^+ U) ^! ^! ]
  200 "The most elusive knowledge is self-knowledge, and it is usually acquired through solitude, rather than through interaction with others."
; W4 i* `- ^2 K 3 J7 i; j: l. Z. y+ |
  27. "No one can possibly achieve success in the world by conforming to conventional practices and conventional ways of thinking."
# |% _7 I. m1 v- J4 q4 K$ N' o
& O- y, D7 j4 Z1 Y# a# I! U  29. "Public figures such as actors, politicians, and athletes should expect people to be interested in their private lives. When they seek a public role, they should expect that they will lose at least some of their privacy."
3 f: F# ]* _8 c
4 T$ _8 c% S+ \9 X6 r1 h3 c  62 "The widespread idea that people should make self-improvement a primary goal in their lives is problematic because it assumes that people are intrinsically deficient."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 03:51 , Processed in 0.214813 second(s), 21 queries .