只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE写作辅导:Issue高频提纲——行为类(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  10. 其它:
$ a, a% n& m3 z. W- U
, j9 w  U  B! ]5 }  W+ t! w2 G  163. "Most people live, whether physically or morally, in a very restricted circle. They make use of a very limited portion of the resources available to them until they face a great problem or crisis."
" B; J$ O5 q/ ` ( b8 P0 T3 K5 k
  164. "Sometimes imagination is a more valuable asset than experience. People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible and thus can approach a task without constraints of established habits and attitudes."& I3 C- @2 D1 F/ _6 d8 ~

7 m4 m  J- M0 x5 A* O% D2 T  65 "People have been so encouraged by society to focus on apparent differences that they fail to see meaningful similarities among ideas, individuals, and groups."
! q1 r0 f' F' d( p6 J2 i6 Q: U # B% N$ F! [" \5 S" M9 m
  225. "People often look for similarities, even between very different things, and even when it is unhelpful or harmful to do so. Instead, a thing should be considered on its own terms; we should avoid the tendency to compare it to something else."$ n0 E/ M8 o3 G) Y

- o" ?5 D1 v5 \8 [: ^) Z  71 "Spending time alone makes one a better companion to others."
# N+ w$ @% F/ \/ P/ V* Y$ N% k- e
; u1 f* c( N2 a' T& {& [  200 "The most elusive knowledge is self-knowledge, and it is usually acquired through solitude, rather than through interaction with others."
) u4 I5 r& n- X! `0 z% E
+ e+ I; B5 P/ ]4 S5 ~, U: D  `  27. "No one can possibly achieve success in the world by conforming to conventional practices and conventional ways of thinking."
0 @: \) b! W" }9 a
' Y' V; q0 ]6 Y  29. "Public figures such as actors, politicians, and athletes should expect people to be interested in their private lives. When they seek a public role, they should expect that they will lose at least some of their privacy.") x) m( ^2 o- ~" S. @3 N

6 n6 P+ E1 H/ s+ N5 w: X. a7 X  62 "The widespread idea that people should make self-improvement a primary goal in their lives is problematic because it assumes that people are intrinsically deficient."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:25 , Processed in 0.204753 second(s), 21 queries .