QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE写作辅导:Issue高频提纲——行为类(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 7. 个人与社会:  ( V! M0 M& f% a
  75 "The people who make important contributions to society are generally not those who develop their own new ideas, but those who are most gifted at perceiving and coordinating the talents and skills of others."
- h% Y% {% n" b6 Z0 c5 Z0 r
! }7 B$ g, I3 P( W. S  77. "People today are too individualistic. Instead of pursuing self-centered , separate goals, people need to understand that satisfaction comes from working for the greater good of the family, the community, or society as a whole."
* S# u2 I7 k$ e1 \0 R
% _/ d1 d9 {8 M" S. k  93. "The concept of 'individual responsibility' is a necessary fiction. Although societies must hold individuals accountable for their own actions, people's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making."6 D( v5 X. h" g; {: a+ }% p
8 b% H: W. ?' k
  145 "A crucial test of character is whether one is able to adapt to changing social conventions without sacrificing one's principles."
7 t3 G# X9 {1 ^7 R/ T; l % }: L" J8 V- ?9 e' {* i5 W/ z
  234."Most people prefer restrictions and regulations to absolute freedom of choice, although they would probably deny such a preference."( u3 A+ o. R/ J' u2 N

$ E$ i; l8 ?1 b, |4 O8 a; r  19."If a society is to thrive, it must put its own overall success before the well-being of its individual citizens."/ k! r# S6 ]7 u% g. p' U0 {
% O! G% T- S% j
  21."Reform is seldom brought about by people who are concerned with their own reputation and social standing. Those who are really in earnest about reforming a government, an educational system, or any other institution must be willing to be viewed with distain by the rest of the world.4 i. ?, F3 E; ~& N
  {2 ~$ m& ^$ r& c
  22."Many people believe that a few individuals or small groups (family, friends, teachers, celebrities, for example) have caused them to think and behave in the way they do. Yet it is always society as a whole that defines us and our attitudes, not a few individuals."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 16:52 , Processed in 0.210146 second(s), 21 queries .