立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE写作辅导:Issue高频提纲——行为类(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 199. "Truly innovative ideas do not arise from groups of people, but from individuals. When groups try to be creative, the members force each other to compromise and, as a result, creative ideas tend to be weakened and made more conventional. Most original ideas arise from individuals working alone."  ' @/ Q( a) r  S( g/ I7 H
  6. 个人成功:
4 n7 A" E/ _: H3 U' P7 j 0 `+ `, A! X. i4 d
  126. "Society's external rewards are no measure of true success. True success can be measured only in relation to the goals one sets for oneself."
* K5 ]' w3 U" O* L' I) E 5 Y/ I2 z8 Y7 I6 E* [/ C' N5 _& g
  16. "Although many people think that the luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life are entirely harmless, in fact, they actually prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals."* W  K# J; v/ V9 {* |; M* i
# Z) T6 @5 R8 J  d5 x3 Z% i. d
  138. "Only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress."( H3 }. b  l5 a& x3 ]; [! Q0 }
) ~2 P% z4 F5 g4 ]7 y8 b+ u  Y+ q
  188 "Success, whether academic or professional, involves an ability to survive in a new environment and, eventually, to change it."
0 G0 f' b: Y$ l 4 O- o  r+ D, ^0 f) Y
  192. "Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking chances or risks than from careful and cautious planning."' K( v6 ~/ O9 M) u- f' R. s9 v
* |; e( \7 Z. `7 U1 m
  206 "People are too quick to take action; instead they should stop to think of the possible consequences of what they might do."
& L& e8 S& o( P8 i% b
, G6 }4 o5 h* h$ f: z  210 "Most people choose a career on the basis of such pragmatic considerations as the needs of the economy, the relative ease of finding a job, and the salary they can expect to make. Hardly anyone is free to choose a career based on his or her natural talents or interest in a particular kind of work."( ]# z* s$ U% Y3 b2 t
3 |' k/ a. \1 a
  240."Although it is easy to respond positively to the work of another person or group, it is far more worthwhile to give negative feedback."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 15:59 , Processed in 0.179620 second(s), 21 queries .