立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 47|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE写作辅导:argument开头怎么写?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
很多考生不知道gre argument 开头怎么写,考gre作文的时候总是发愁,下面本文就为大家例举20个gre argument 精彩开头,有了这些模板,考gre的时候就不用发愁了。  
, `1 d( I1 A! M7 b  b  1.The arguer may be right about …, but he seems to neglect (fail) to mention (take into account) that fact that…
) h+ Y/ r2 S. G0 @' @$ k 6 D; p! Q- \8 R* Q- o* |) F6 S
  2.As opposed to (Contrary to) widely (commonly/generally) held (accepted) belief (ideas/views), I believe (argue that…
( q) Z) I$ ]7 _1 o. R; ^
: u1 @! T. K" `( q  3.Although many people believe that …, I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination).+ Y& j# @7 \' X  E
; V6 M+ \+ L; r- R* T- [) P
  4.The advantages of B outweigh any benefit we gained from (carry more weight than those of / are much greater than) A.8 a9 K4 k+ d, W( h" f, E+ m' `
) Y3 r) ?' L1 V* `
  5.Although it is commonly (widely / generally) held (felt / accepted / agreed) that …, it is unlikely to be true that…" f4 I* V/ x0 i5 k9 e1 L" l
7 f6 |, f6 b8 O' C4 m9 X( F" W
  6.There is an element of truth in this argument (statement), but it ignores a deeper and more basic (important / essential) fact (reason) that…
( C% g6 f# o- u6 I + v+ h' M  `+ W$ l. O) H
  7.It is true that (True, / To be sure, / Admittedly,)…, but this is not to say (it is unlikely / it doesn’t follow / it doesn’t mean / it won’t be the case) that…  Z8 b4 U0 `8 F* Z* W5 ~

4 U+ A# `7 o! `0 b" v  8.The main (obvious / great) problem (flaw / drawback) with (in) this argument (view / remark) is that it is ignorant of (blind to) the basic (bare) fact that …; G% j- w" b, E$ n  u# z6 n

3 X$ G0 X. R- Y5 Z  9.It would be possible (natural / reasonable) to think (believe / take the view) that…, but it would be absurd (wrong) to claim (argue) that …9 S; j2 a5 y% M+ G

1 j" ]3 A6 E8 K: i0 Q% j- W  10.In all the discussion and debate over…, one important (basic) fact is generally overlooked (neglected).- o4 O' E' {7 i: s. B

( }0 N$ L4 |  c( |& ^  11.There is absolutely (in fact) no (every) reason for us to believe (accept / resist / reject) that…
4 c, d4 g& o0 O2 Q* _5 M
# M# J  Q: }  r6 r0 ?4 J. `  12.Logical (Valid / Sound) as this argument and I wholeheartedly agree with it, it appears insignificant (absurd) when … is taken into consideration (account).
! Z& y, T; D+ ^ 7 L; \% b2 |# f, P  H
  13.To assume (suggest) that … is far from being proved (to miss the point).
5 a' c4 O/ Y4 {5 @$ E, S # W: A# q1 ^7 f# U3 l! M
  14.A close (careful) inspection (examination / scrutiny) of this argument would reveal how flimsy (groundless / fallacious) it is.
  r8 e( ~4 m. s- \
& X- ^& A" ?0 y/ v# h# U  15.On the surface (At first thought), it (this) may seem a sound (an attractive) suggestion (solution / idea), but careful weighing on the mind (on closer analysis / on second thought), we find that…
& v0 z5 R" g9 u
3 B/ h5 o( i3 W  16.Too much emphasis placed on (attention paid to / importance attached to) … may obscure (overlook / neglect) other facts…
& y2 [8 e0 m; M # j& _: X0 r3 M
  17.The danger (problem / fact / truth / point) is that…
; N0 T4 N& T% f6 v4 ~, ~+ y% M
* j  q: a+ t( ]9 g! n8 }  18.What the arguer fails to understand (consider /mention) is that…; l# _) S) Z+ Q% z

7 A+ [/ D/ b* ~2 Z+ F4 s  19.We don’t have to look very far to see (find out) the truth (validity) of this argument (proposition).$ @7 ?4 l/ |" L+ Z

; Y% V8 I( l4 i; x8 l! R  20.However just (logical / sound / valid) this argument may be, it only skims the surface of the problem.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 06:37 , Processed in 0.237438 second(s), 21 queries .