QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE考试高频作文句式(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 是非问题分析论证句式  4 r; {2 @+ j! L" n! q( W
  1. Whereas other societies look to the past for guidance, we cast our nets forward(面向未来)
. a- x1 d0 H$ I5 M3 y
$ v; H: w. T# E1 [5 l  2. It is the belief in a brighter future that gives us optimism.: g% x. l4 [% _: [

, d$ Y: P+ T5 p6 Y' Q  3. Even these days, when not all progress seems positive , the belief remains that for every problem there is a rational solution.
& E$ a1 |3 Y9 v" N" m1 q
& z; X0 ?* g9 `2 l/ [3 @; x6 [  4. The job of the parents is to give the children every opportunity while they are growing up and then get out of their way.& z) K) B9 r1 R* |% k# [. U: Z
# _/ s0 P" S' N/ o0 s6 d- y
  5. What deference people in authority do command is based on their actual powers rather than on their age, wisdom, or dignity.
: ?6 A6 I# [8 }
/ Z. D3 T3 B* g- T9 p+ A! H  6. In a society that changes as fast as ours, experience simply does not have the value that it does in traditional societies.
' a+ C/ r/ J/ F: ]5 O" c
" w9 [, O! a/ V( f, Y* R9 ?# r$ W  7. It has taken a long time to convince the public that free enterprise does not mean that a company should be free to pollute the air, foul the rivers, and destroy the forests.+ u$ Q, u) ~, n

# A6 X) ~  Q1 L2 Q  8. The assembly line reduced workers to cogs of machinery and made their jobs unutterably boring, but it produced goods fast.
1 f, @/ J: Q# Y8 W1 n6 x# h! q ! K) v3 f* e8 z3 F
  9. Food is prepackaged and shopping is impersonal, but the efficiency of the operation produces lower prices and less shopping time.
* |  u& n; [8 n- b' }# P9 U ' ^: i, ]& s, w0 S8 W  }
  11. In America, there are no such expressions such as in china where “the fat pig gets slaughtered,” or in Japan, where “the nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”; D$ V9 \' I( m, J: o3 y7 e! v
- X$ p; z- x2 g* x
  12. This freedom from the group has enabled the American to become “Economic Man”—one directed almost purely by profit motive, mobile and unencumbered(不受阻碍的)by family or community obligations.3 r% E9 s( P7 ?& u  e
4 b/ A: A1 e5 g: N: w! }
  13. Equipped with the money, one can acquire the taste, style, and ideas that mark each class and launch a quick ascent of the social ladder.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 08:27 , Processed in 0.241630 second(s), 21 queries .