QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 46|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE考试:issue官方范文(一)5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 4  ( }- Z1 u+ B( a: Z) R
  Looking at the above statement, I see a lot of truth to the statement .
. b% f% ]6 ]3 ? 0 J- j. R' I7 t0 A* L, Q" B: N& w
  There are many ways that society has used the advanced technology in order to isolate themselves." I7 s' l  K- f& t$ S0 y1 k
2 ]0 D! g1 B% n4 t% B6 X$ \) B  d$ C
  It may or may not be a consious move, but the results are all the same.8 Q0 J% v  |9 j0 |7 r1 X* ]
6 J% F/ t1 X4 o( C5 j5 p" ]. f
  The isolation occurs in a variety of ways and in all different areas.
" `% y7 a; z0 C9 `* F3 B: t , f. W/ F$ R; [( D9 x5 l$ y; F+ s
  By computerizing factories, there are more and more people working long hours by themselves, with there only companion as a computer monitor.
! O9 T# c% z) D4 M( B" ?* r4 y
1 p- r! [8 X; ~# D  Although the company may be getting better production, the question that needs to be ask is at what cost to their employees.
. n/ w! Z2 s& {* `2 f 5 G) \" Q& u& j
  It is not only the management of big factories that are responsible for this isolation.3 D! R1 k! |' f5 M5 C1 g

2 Z2 i* V' \# ~: P4 E# s6 M) u  This lonliness can be seen in many other settings.
+ y- u, H4 d4 x" |! ?, \
, X/ P9 V9 J+ p8 B# D# E  With the growing popularity of the television, the nation is seeing a decline in families talking and an increase in watching the television. Not only can this result in a generation of "coach potatoes", it is also causes less communication and a feeling of isolation from everyone that a person cares about.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 15:41 , Processed in 0.204248 second(s), 21 queries .