QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE精粹备考大赠送:作文核心句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
开头 $ b* v: @9 {- E; s" z
1. The arguer may be right about…, but he seems to neglect(fail) to mention (take into account) the fact that…. 1 k; N0 E4 E+ @# ~) s; x  D( H
2. Although many people believe that… , I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination). 5 N( U" f! D( f, ]+ R: }
3. It would be possible (natural/reasonable) to think (believe/take the view) that…, but it would be absurd (wrong) to claim (argue) that…
: u# V$ n8 `9 r0 g4. A close (careful) inspection (examination/scrutiny) of this argument would reveal how flimsy (groundless/fallacious) it is.
" a" j' P0 j$ v5. However just (logical/sound/valid) this argument maybe, it only skims the surface of the problem.   t' f, H8 X* |" T% t  \2 J
结尾
0 U! ^& j2 b4 Z2 F8 @0 z4 N1. From what has been discussed above (Taking into account all these factors/ Judging from all evidence offered), we may draw (reach/come to /arrive at) the conclusion that…
  O) c6 E& P6 N" f4 v  Q* t2. It is high time that we place (lay/put) great (special/consideration) emphasis on the improvement (development/increase/promotion) of….
4 W# F, Q( m% q7 w( q; l* s7 R& [7 i( a3. There is no easy (immediate/effective) solution (approach/answer/remedy) to the problem of…,but ….might be useful (helpful/beneficial).
. X5 S$ J: r6 U% G* J/ t5 m4. Following these methods (suggestions) may not guarantee the success in (solution to)…, but the payoff will be worth the effort. 1 d  ~( U: X( K8 b
5. For these reasons, I strongly recommend that….
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 14:02 , Processed in 0.188880 second(s), 21 queries .