只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 作文argue模板和例子

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Argument句型
. E7 V. h8 m0 V! e: T( H  E开头
9 W$ ^: E# q- \# n7 U* rIn this analysis, the arguer claims that … should … To substantiate the conclusion, the arguer cites the example of … where … In addition, the arguer assumes that … This argument is unconvincing for several critical flaws.- T; j% S$ U  Z
正文:
! m' d' M5 q9 u/ d- ZFor instance … since … what’s more … etc.; t' P2 ]' k# a4 ^; ]. T) {' c
and how well it represented the public opinions..
$ S! D4 s! Q5 AThe sample of the survey is not representative.$ k6 J# I' [+ I8 O6 s! ]7 X& W
(样本太小)
7 q2 \! q* O; X( F' \the sample is too small to...7 c5 |. y7 L; \- F. m
(光数字没比例)4 }; K6 w: ]9 j' |- D, ]
the ratio of four to six
% m" ~. Y3 g) |) j& ]0 _5 othere is only figures but no proportion of the survey 还是ratio?2 m- q8 U/ h4 a! s- U& _% z$ L
Insufficient Sample
% E  w; D, _/ {2 q5 L( tIf the [respondents] only stand for a tiny proportion of the whole [group], we should not be so sure about the conclusion that [the whole group…]6 \( j" q7 V/ l7 @* [9 p3 f
The arguer commits a fallacy of hasty generalization.
5 S- s- i! b- R, LIt was only carried out in Sun City, but the arguer applies its result to all the company’s markets while doesn’t show us whether Sun City is a representative market of the whole markets.
$ S, y' t# K9 Y
* v2 {% A+ e' q& \/ L, T有的病人会对抗生素过敏 2 k, W* H$ t7 O1 j+ E, R' q
the arguer commits a fallacy of hasty generalization. Even if the maintenance of the airline has been improved as a result of sending its mechanics to the Seminar, which is, of course, an unwarranted assumption, it does not follow that就算怎样,也不怎样 / k, q( e" |& @3 }! e
The survey is based on two isolated examples. The arguer should survey more hospitals of both types.4 }& D1 k  t9 [& b) R& g4 q
循环假设
* m( [/ I# B3 C" z/ uThe arguer commits a fallacy of begging the question in assuming that …  ?1 V0 v$ j! J7 m/ c6 Y
结尾:4 ?8 D' k2 ~- i
other possible causes of the …5 n0 D* [& D& c0 W. d
To conclude, this argument is not persuasive as it stands.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 01:07 , Processed in 0.206052 second(s), 21 queries .