立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[GRE写作] GRE写作辅导:gre issue写作提纲思路与分析32

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  很多参加gre的考生在做gre写作的时候都没有写提纲的习惯,这是非常不好的。提纲在gre写作当中起到了至关重要的作用。从今天起,我们将对gre issue进行分析,弄清写作思路,这样才能让gre issue得高分。下面针对gre issue写作提纲思路与分析进行说明。
5 m& c7 c# S. R5 r% q# u1 ~  Issue 195
4 M! ?# U# j& `3 n3 z  【题目】+ O7 T0 F7 V- F2 n6 ]& M3 B& C9 i
  The goal of politics should not be the pursuit of an ideal, but rather the search for common ground and reasonable consensus.
3 V7 P# u* e! w+ J6 _4 A3 V8 E: N  【翻译】
+ H' M. w$ \# I  政治的目的不应该是追求一种理想,而是寻求共同点和合理的一致。% ^. K, l5 o$ X% ^* |
  【提纲】
3 ?! m! X1 @7 S4 `  (1)政治应该有理想。For example, without Martin Luther King's great idealism and onerous conflict, the American black perhaps would still have to sit at the back on the bus; without Mohandas Gandhi’s great political idealism to achieve social and political independence, India might still be one colony of Great Britain.& k( s# g3 ~* P: C
  (2)但是光有理想有时可能会遇到困难。Consider the case of the failure of the Utopian Owen. He believed the status of a perfect world where there were no wars and fights; every one was born equal, and no information need to be hided. Owen once tried to establish such an ideal society; however he failed to take into account of certain practical conditions and existing difficulties during its construction. As a result, his plan did not obtain the general support and finally faced up with his predetermined failure.
* x$ z) h3 V9 r9 i6 `1 [8 o2 x  (3)因此,有理想的同时还要寻求共同点和合理的一致,这样才能赢得支持和认同。Chairman Deng, for instance, rather than sticking to the idealism of communism, enacted the marvelous and far-reaching policies of "one country, two systems", which earned not only national support but also international acknowledgement.
& i; K$ L# |& L1 Y- x' e2 P1 v$ w  通过这种提纲式的弄清gre写作思路,即使考试的时候写了提纲,也还有充足的时间给考生答题。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:28 , Processed in 0.213548 second(s), 21 queries .