QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 35|回复: 0

[GRE写作] gre写作辅导:写作范文2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3. 连续发问
- n. O5 F( F8 g2 S) N' G. Q+ H        Whose tomorrow may rise in ruins?, @4 M" G0 m- V$ g* C
        Whose mother may mourn for the loss of her son?+ y! r; t' C2 u1 f
         whose picture will appear in black frames in tomorrow’s newspaper?3 s8 G# t" _# v7 U$ v
        Can wisdom be taught? And, if it can, should the teaching of it be one of the aims of education? I should answer both these questions in the affirmative. I do not think that knowledge and morals ought to be too much separated.
2 Z+ Z' F9 @0 m2 n! D. y1 D        Does technology create more problems than it solves? And may it threaten or damage the quality of life? Is it more of a blessing or a curse? Opinions among people may vary considerably…..
" M0 [: N- k9 U1 P: d% M       What is leadership? Its qualities are difficult to define. But they are not so difficult to identify. There is no doubt that leaders are created primarily by the demands that are placed upon them.
. i8 q( g- }+ l1 \4. 逸闻趣事
7 W& R! U, G: \5 T* x        Only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress, H5 N- t$ p4 e5 I) I: ~+ w
        Paul English, a chemist, discovered a drug to treat those afflicted with syphilis. It was named “Formula 606,” because the first 605 tests were mistakes. The lesson we can draw from this story is clear and simple: discovery or progress is born in mistakes.  W9 y# t7 ?) L; l/ x0 U
        Stephen Hawkin, the British theoretical physcist, published in 1988 A Brief History of Time, which stayed for four years at the top of bestseller lists around the world. Regardless of his physical condition, Hawkin insisted on touring around and spreading his ideas.+ a, |( f# s& A$ ]' v
        An office employee, who longs for a dramatic change in life, habitually invests 2/3 of his monthly salary into lottery in…; r, U( K) ?+ B, }2 D
        He won a prize of 5 million yuan. Over the following years, he squandered all the money on…
6 @' d+ _9 [0 F7 A, o    Stephen Hawkin, the British theoretical physcist, published in 1988 A Brief History of Time, which stayed for four years at the top of bestseller lists around the world. Regardless of his physical condition, Hawkin insisted on touring around and spreading his ideas.: i% G  j; A- ]) S
    An office employee, who longs for a dramatic change in life, habitually invests 2/3 of his monthly salary into lottery in…+ N! d5 M! e& Q$ u$ x
    He won a prize of 5 million yuan. Over the following years, he squandered all the money on…
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 10:30 , Processed in 0.202941 second(s), 21 queries .