QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 51|回复: 0

[GRE写作] gre写作辅导:写作资料句子9

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3)Transfer' K7 A1 G- }5 g' }) \: W1 A  g

^- b2 m% {+ x* v- FIn a transfer, advertisers try to improve the image of a product by associating it with a symbol most people respect, like the American flag or Uncle Sam. The advertisers hope that the prestige attached to the symbol will carry over to the product.0 v( c: ]. P9 i5 z/ c
Product: Lincoln Insurance shows a profile of the president; Continental Insurance portrays a Revolutionary war minuteman.
' ~4 P/ O! J, P- a. X$ m1 O/ l$ k' F& D: W5 _  `
Corporations also use the transfer technique when they sponsor prestigious shows on radio and televisions. These shows function as symbols of dignity and class.( w% q" {$ B& l1 E% a& \
In this way, corporations can reach an educated, influential audience and, perhaps, improve their public image by associating themselves with quality programming." S) w! y/ M3 @
Politics: Ads for political candidate often show either the Washington Monument, a Fourth of July parade, the stars and Stripes, a bald eagle soaring over mountains, or a white-steepled church on the village green. The national anthem or “America the Beautiful” may play softly in the background.0 c( X' w- j5 e1 `4 W! t1 R

% v2 i! J7 a# Z( |4)Testimonial- s5 d7 O, z' R3 h7 i
, A4 M8 y8 y9 l
The testimonial is one of advertisers’ most-loved and most-used propaganda techniques. Similar to the transfer device, the testimonial capitalizes on the admiration people have for celebrity to make the product shine more brightly—even though the celebrity is not an expert on the product being sold.1 y- _( W3 j! I6 x4 p! H- q8 }
% i1 S; g" S4 m* S) j* A# L/ @
Print and television ads offer a nonstop parade of testimonials: here’s Cher for Holiday Spas; here’s basketball star Michael Jackson sings about Pepsi.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 08:00 , Processed in 0.454177 second(s), 32 queries .