QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[GRE写作] gre写作辅导:写作资料句子40

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
4 A leader% v+ u( G- ^( R6 F, I  ~9 i
And then, I listened to the voices around me. And I heard what the group was trying to accomplish. I rolled up my sleeves and joined in the work.4 m' w! f# i0 l, v7 [- C
As we worked, I asked, ‘are we all together in what we want to do and how to get the job done?’
- F. Z7 l. r6 a1 O* n/ G6 K) MAnd we thought together, and we fought together, and we struggled towards our goal.5 J  z, H3 F& E, @( B
I found myself encouraging the fainthearted. I sought the ideas of those too shy to speak out. I taught those who had little skill. I praised those who worked hard. When our task was completed, one of the group turned to me and said, “this would not have been done but for your leadership.”5 X6 V  M6 K$ K4 q3 u7 m4 ^
At first, I said, “I didn’t lead. I just worked with the rest.” And then I understood, leadership is not a goal. It’s a way to reaching a goal.
* `+ I+ j; w6 z3 s" x( \4 mI lead best when I help others to go where we’ve decided to go. I lead best when I help others to use themselves creatively. I lead best when I forget about myself as a leader and focus on my group their needs and their goals.! b2 K2 R% w1 r$ C' r, F( Z: h
To lead is to serve to give to achieve together.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 19:18 , Processed in 0.220528 second(s), 21 queries .