立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
20. "National governments should devote more of their social programs and services to children than to adults."  
6 E/ y+ [$ \) O0 ]) ]) g( Y9 h   
+ {) V8 k+ g2 I: n, X任何一个国家的政府都应该为孩子而不是为成人建设更多的社会项目和服务。  6 ]" G: l( q5 ]* [
   3 _4 X& X$ ]3 ~  p
1.       No one would deny the fact that it is in the young generation that lies the future of our society.
) u: k$ _4 @; u. y2.       Therefore, we should attach enough importance to the development of children. * g# q( o1 w- o) @) r* c% M
3.       However, this does not mean that we can ignore the interests of adults, who make up the major work force of our society. 5 v8 N; B+ _) O6 d$ D  |! v. c* _4 w  d
孩子和成人之社会建设  : @% h$ Y/ w& g8 z! g# s/ k& Y8 F1 M1 F
------------------------------ + s: q- j& y2 {! D7 W5 _
22. "Many people believe that a few individuals or small groups (family, friends, teachers, celebrities, for example) have caused them to think and behave in the way they do. Yet it is always society as a whole that defines us and our attitudes, not a few individuals."  
8 L- D+ a4 A; ]   7 {# I' _1 r4 z, N) x2 k$ i3 L, y
很多人认为只是一些个人或者小团体(比如家庭、朋友、老师、名人)促成了他们的思维和行动。其实一直以来不是一些个人而是社会作为一个整体在定义我们和我们的态度。  
3 G* b) J* n: N2 d: v   
$ O( A! D. o9 p+ R: W( A& T) B1.       Individuals and small groups also change our attitudes and minds to a large extent. % S- {2 i) M. ]7 P4 S6 F2 @! S
2.       Everyone influencing us is also influenced the society.
; i/ D  f8 C, y6 i. j! v, A, M3.       Internet is playing an ever more significant role in influencing people’s attitude and values. 5 s+ T5 O6 p2 S) T5 X6 K9 H
少数和多数之定义人生  1 P$ C3 }; Y- o" [2 W% E! q
------------------------------  
9 o  o2 V) B+ l2 g8 y   
+ G" G: \4 o1 K' z; W# C9 _) m" G23. "Contemporary technology makes available many small pieces of factual information. As a result, people have become so preoccupied with bits of fragmented information that they pay too little attention to the larger issues and overall perspectives."  
0 F  Q) C+ U$ `' r3 n) I   7 z  t! n; n: Q1 X6 @9 e
现代技术使获得大量细节信息成为可能。其结果是人们全神贯注于七零八碎的信息而很少去注意更大的问题和全局。  5 B; _% c6 N) y- l* ~$ _1 H
  # {7 Q0 u; f6 }6 g8 p. M4 Y
1.       Access to great deal of information help people get a wider view of an issue, thus help them prevent being limited in thoughts.
0 z' t$ G) j8 @6 y( C" Z2.       Technology helps us pay more attention to the larger issues and overall perspectives.
0 E  x7 x, N- J3.       To prevent preoccupation by fragmented information, people should hold right view on information, not to assimilate all, but to percolate relevant ones from those needing only a glance. + @, G& f7 O; `6 M3 Y8 I- Z' C+ }
少数和多数之细节信息
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 17:43 , Processed in 0.262472 second(s), 21 queries .