立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 106|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
29. "Public figures such as actors, politicians, and athletes should expect people to be interested in their private lives. When they seek a public role, they should expect that they will lose at least some of their privacy."  
) ^8 n, d, m/ d$ S$ \3 o7 t   
* v5 {* B" A4 n( I4 L( Q$ f2 L) S像演员、政治家和运动员这样的公众人物应该预料到大众会对他们的私生活感兴趣。当他们希望受人瞩目的时候就应该至少预期到会失去一些隐私(被大众得知一些隐私)。  # Y4 g1 n7 f7 ?4 c! r# q
Agree:
3 N, y" K5 r# e1.       Intense media attention to the lives of public figures raises a presumption in the collective mind of the viewing or reading public that our public figures’ lives are far more interesting than our own.
8 n. g4 q  b5 i2.       The media consist of large corporations whose chief objective is to maximize shareholder profit. In pursuit of that objective, the media are simply giving the public what they demand—a voyeuristic look into the private lives of public figures. ) a& r" L3 _2 @5 J3 n
3.       Nevertheless, the statement should be qualified in that a political figure has reason to expect privacy than other public figures. % m$ n, U" L( T3 p1 n$ }
少数和多数之公众人物的隐私  
4 }2 Z, J( g- x0 Z# @. G) o------------------------------
7 s9 K! B/ L6 P8 v7 t  E33. "Creating an appealing image has become more important in contemporary society than is the reality or truth behind that image."  
5 m! _: r% x: f( m5 ~* `3 M" X   
+ Z4 [1 X, f% Q" i  e; ^  B在当代社会,打造一个引人入胜的外表已经变得比外表下的内容更加重要了。  * p4 x; o- D% y1 N2 a' f

9 J: Z) }1 V& n$ ?1 OI agree that image has become a more central concern, at least where short-term business or political success is at stake. Nevertheless, I think that in the longer term image ultimately yields to substance and fact.
8 ]) L. h0 V5 P1.       The important role of image is particularly evident in the business world. * B" O$ E; w: r; w! h$ G1 b* T8 t" P
2.       The growing significance of image is also evident in the political realm, particularly when it comes to presidential politics.
. ~( k6 B/ c1 D$ J" t7 c! `3.       In the long terms, however, the significance of image wanes considerably.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:55 , Processed in 0.322227 second(s), 21 queries .