立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 94|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Society does not place enough emphasis on the intellect--that is, on reasoning and other cognitive skills."  ; H; B+ s- O1 s) b
   4 X" y6 N# @4 L: w2 p
社会对于理性还是重视不够,比如推理和认知的能力。  
3 E: y, F+ c1 B( b% r  
& ^% h. Y* C! xWhile the speaker might overlook the benefits of nurturing certain emotions and feelings, on balance I agree that it is by way of our heads rather than our hearts that we can best ensure the well-being of our society.
. ^* \. _& m! _  7 ]" _5 X4 c0 B4 d3 m" ^
1.           I concede that undue emphasis on cultivating the intellect at the expense of healthy emotions can harm and individual psychologically.
, S: X/ T+ O7 G0 z# e4 e2.           In many other respects, however, emphasizing emotions and de-emphasizing intellect can carry negative, even dangerous, consequences for any society. 2 c/ T( R  S7 `) R  C5 u" c  Z
3.           The dangers of a de-emphasis on intellect are all too evident in contemporary America. / W1 `2 h# z4 i4 o
独立题目  
+ z, b% n6 ?9 Q) [0 c------------------------------
; Y3 l) M! X# f7 ^* g58. "The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves."  
8 o/ g: {+ C# C7 n   ! P: ], P+ K; r# r: T" ~
现代生活越来越快的节奏弊多利少。  
2 z1 m7 ?0 H3 D6 }1 }- x& [   ( l1 J1 {6 V* I6 A  y
Agree : H+ i) ^, L2 C* ?# M! {( @
1.       The rapid pace of life has resulted in health problems in unprecedented large numbers.
' ^0 h0 @* D3 W2 e6 q0 F- O# Q2.       Although people today have more leisure time, they are not in a better position than their ancestors to enjoy themselves.
# H# U. V2 O& J; X3.       More unfortunately, people seem to have become addicted to the rapid pace of modern life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 23:10 , Processed in 0.229589 second(s), 21 queries .