立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 68|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"High-profile awards such as the Nobel Prize are actually damaging to society because they suggest that only a few people deserve such recognition."   * [4 ?5 h* f4 B& L1 e

9 ]. `/ B# T' X$ K* }. v最高荣誉比如诺贝尔奖实际上是在损害社会,因为这种奖项在暗示只有少数人才配得上这样的荣誉。   * |* y% ~' t0 M( X; i3 N! I8 c/ V
    * y% E& k9 S4 Y, q5 a3 L- L. a
The fact that only a few people deserve high-profile awards is insufficient evidence to suggest that such awards are damaging to society.  " m. _/ w  z4 c" @% z
1.       Undoubtedly, high-profile awards suggest that only a few people deserve such recognition.  2 _: A7 c+ p* Q6 N; e1 z
2.       What is significant is that high-profile awards point out the right directions in which all individuals in particular fields should make efforts.  2 s  o& R' Y: j/ x
3.       To make sure that high-profile awards serve the right purpose of society, it is imperative that the rules of the awards be fair and strictly adhered to.  
- T1 j; ~6 F' }3 C  k& }   ! }8 d# h- a' {5 U8 A" y0 S( x
少数和多数,精英和大众  ! ~& C% d. R3 t4 R
"People have been so encouraged by society to focus on apparent differences that they fail to see meaningful similarities among ideas, individuals, and groups."  
% Z; y% V' R( X4 S/ n   - t) `3 ]7 _. K. a
人们被社会鼓励而将注意力集中于显而易见的差异上,以至于人们已经无法看到各种理念、个人和群体之间的有意义的相似。  
4 `- Q+ }0 e  \" Y' b) G; w8 @People in different cultural environments would respond differently to this statement.
2 x/ ]6 j, x- k! O4 O) [$ u1.       On the one hand, western cultures tend to focus on differences among ideas, individuals and groups. 4 C; `& r2 C; C  a! u. r
2.       The danger of traditional societies, on the other hand, is to ignore differences forcing individuals and groups to conform to one authority.
9 W4 |8 z+ t9 P* m3.       A healthy attitude is to be sensitive to both differences and similarities. / J5 i3 h! k$ e
统一和差异
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 18:22 , Processed in 0.210152 second(s), 21 queries .