立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 84|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"In any profession--business, politics, education, government--those in power should step down after five years. The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership."  5 V+ E: c6 a5 p  B
   1 ?; Y7 ]* I- G, }; y
在任何领域中----商业、政治、教育、政府----掌权者应该在五年后就让位。这是任何机构获得成功的最好的方式:通过更新领导者而保持活力。  
, U8 B5 }: I2 Q   7 Z3 M0 O8 G# F; B. v
Limiting the term of leadership is an effective way to prevent corruption and lack of initiatives. & m( K3 c: P1 I. i+ `
1.       When leaders have no fear of losing their power, they tend to abuse their power.
% o9 r/ B4 s* o1 V* }9 v- G2.       A new leadership usually has greater initiative and would bring in new ideas.
* P9 G9 j3 N4 B5 n# F7 z' Q3.       However, in certain realms such as business it might not be so necessary to limit the term of leadership.
! e! |) K3 P5 H3 H4 _4.       Furthermore, new leaders often lack the necessary skill and experience to cope with existing problems; therefore, they need a period of time for adaptation. 8 j  @( m/ q* Z- \% ?( I
新手和老手  
' g% H; K) V. H3 Z2 a------------------------------ , [1 d3 Y& Q% h, U& z
"One can best understand the most important characteristics of a society by studying its major cities."  
% h# Y* o- e2 A# V$ Z) m& z   / F# ]$ g7 b& z" m/ }' R
人们可以通过研究一个社会的主要城市来了解它最重要的特点。  
, b' z$ e: z) e# c! I   
: ^$ ]) i6 l& T4 Z$ `) p8 LIt is no longer true the major cities are characteristic of a society. * m4 R1 }; l) `4 l% ?
1.       Major cities used to be the cultural centers of a society.
- K7 h6 k( R! z& s# U; Q2.       Nowadays, however, due to the influence of globalization, major cities throughout the world look more or less the same. $ U( v- b6 }# w! L" q! F
3.       By contrast, the rural areas of a society maintain more of its cultural tradition. 5 d" }% P, Z# t
少数和多数之以小见大
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:29 , Processed in 0.461419 second(s), 21 queries .