立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 1

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
93. "The concept of ’individual responsibility’ is a necessary fiction. Although societies must hold individuals accountable for their own actions, people’s behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making."  & t( k+ F' F9 j6 F
     S) F' a4 A" }8 |
个人责任的概念是一种很必要的虚构。尽管社会必须让个人对他们自己的行为负责,但是人们的行为很大程度上不是自己能够左右的。  " h, M/ \3 z; [0 t1 p" n* o$ T0 o
1.       The claim that individual responsibility is a necessary fictions has some merit in that a society where individuals are not held accountable for their actions and choices is a lawless one, devoid of any order whatsoever. # Q" L$ \) I- e2 a8 ~) K+ ^9 K
2.       A correlative argument for individual responsibility involves the fact that lawless, or anarchist, states give way to despotic rule by strong individuals who seize power. ) d1 }* t( T# U1 T9 O5 c
3.       As for the speaker’s second claim, it flies in the face of our everyday experiences in making choices and decisions. 6 h2 s% d% K+ P6 a2 {. O/ L

& |4 O3 i- p6 l& p1 r# s  Y少数和多数之个人责任  
8 q8 q$ G- @: E* P" g------------------------------
* q5 M! X) B$ j- O113. "It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves."  " t  T% i& w4 C' r
   # t" m% {6 i0 r# `0 E) _4 J
如果我们要定位自己最重要是要定位自己所处的社会团体。  
" x0 Z- h7 G0 i4 H   9 b9 `1 Q5 G$ C
I strongly agree that we define ourselves primarily through our identification with social groups, as the speaker asserts.
, f+ Y1 q5 ?. l8 i/ l0 ?) @" S  
3 E( c" C* p# g4 c- t/ r/ F  e1.       Any developmental psychologist would agree that socialization with other children plays a critical role in any child’s understanding and psychological development of self.
' r7 n) B+ S2 M- h2.       As children progress to the social world of the playground and other after-school venues, their earlier recognition that they relate more closely to some people than to others evolves into a desire to form well-defined social groups, and to set these groups apart from others. / I/ m8 @- X+ _
3.       However, as young adults take on the responsibilities of partnering, parenting, and working, they appear to define themselves less by their social affiliations and more by their marital status, parental status, and occupation.  5 W9 i0 W8 f( {2 A" `
------------------------------ % A" r8 i' l7 Q1 S% G
120. "So much is new and complex today that looking back for an understanding of the past provides little guidance for living in the present."  5 L5 D, L, I: f. Z3 d% n

8 h3 u$ J) B6 b# Y( V现代社会是如此的崭新和复杂以至于回首了解过去对于当代生活已经没有太大帮助了。  
+ l& ~; G7 h4 y* h$ N: h( e4 hEven though history offers few foolproof panaceas for living today, the author’s claim that today’s world is so unique that the past is irrelevant is too radical. 3 z% g, H0 d" \. U) O
    W) o) S1 L0 i6 ?
1.       Admittedly, history has helped us learn the appropriateness of addressing certain social issues, particularly moral ones, on a societal level. ) n5 C1 G) p# z- J0 p5 o7 n
2.       However, the only firm lesson from history about social ills is that they are here to stay.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:22 | 显示全部楼层

历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲十二

现在和过去
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 04:30 , Processed in 0.232944 second(s), 23 queries .